I'll be waiting for you-ZaYa OS

Spacebound thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyy guys.Back with another sad Zaya OS.All your Expensive jootas and tamatars are welcomed.Please ignore the grammatical mistakes as i havent proof read it..Happy reading(uh well the OS is sad par phir bhi๐Ÿ˜†)

Aliya was standing in front of life sized potrait of her mamu in her cabin.Her cheeks were wet and sticky due to tears which were continuously flowing from her eyes.

"Mamu aaj hum sab ko pata chal gaya ki complaint Nafeesa bhabhi ne file ki thi.Aaj sabko pata chal gaya ki mein begunaah thi.Aaj koi mujhe Barkat Villa mein lane kae aapke faisle ko galat nahi kahega.Aaj koi nai kahega ki yeh Mamu ki bhaanji apne hi Mamu ke maut ki zimmedaar hai"

Her knees felt like jelly and she dropped on the floor

"Mein aur aap hum dono jaante hai maine Haq-e-meher kyu accept kiya.Ab jab meri begunaahi saabit hochuki hai isliye maine apne saare shares Zain ke naam kardiye hai."

"Mein jarahi hoon Mamu" she said after taking a deep breath.

"Mein yahase door jarahi hoon.Mein yeh sab kuch bhoolna chahti hoon.Mujhe maaf kardijiyega mamu..Mein apne aur Zain ke rishte ko bacha nahi payi.I'm sorry Mamu. I'm sorry"

She covered her face with her hands and cried till there were no tears left in her eyes.

Zain stood outside Aliya's office while Mamu ki Bhaanji poured her heart out to her Mamu.He couldn't take it when she burst into tears.He wanted to console her,to hold her in his arms and tell her everything is going to be okay..he knew he would be lying if he said so.Because everything is NOT okay.He didnt trust her.He wasnt there for her when she needed him the most.Hell he wasnt even ready to hear her out and that the fact that he didnt let her console him when he was broken..pained him the most.He knew he had lost the right to console her, to hold her in his arms..and mutter sweet nothings in her ears to calm her.His arms ached to hold her..!

He felt like his heart had been stabbed million times when he heard that she's leaving.She said she is leaving.She said she wanted to forget everything.She wanted to forget him? With that he ran to his cabin and the tears that he had held back,came out of his eyes with full force.He cried.He cried for losing her.He remembered the time when she had met him in Jail.He had pulled her hair and said things to her.He remembered the time when he had divorced her,time when he had tortured her mentally and physically.He had said he lost his humanity because of her.She doesnt deserved to be with a monster like him.He doesnt deserve to be with Aliya who had loved him with all her heart and all he gave her in return was 'Pain'.He knew he had lost her.Now he is going to let her go.Because aliya deserves to be happy and he was going to make sure she deserbes her share of happiness with or without him.

"Kya hua miyaan?"

Zain's train of thoughts was stopped when he heard a familiar voice .He looked up to find his dad standing in front of him.His father's bright eyes crinkled on the ends,lips arched upwards..there stood Osman Abdullah with a knowing smile on his face.

"Dadd??"

"Mujhe toh laga tha mera beta apni baat se kabhi mukarta nahi?Itne jaldi haar maan li Zain?"

Zain's eyes went wide and he blinked numerous times to take in the sight of his dad standing front of him.

"Apne pyaar ko haarne mat Zain"
said Osman as he ruffled his son's hair.

"Par Dad maine aliya ke saath bohot galat kiya hai.Mein usse toh kya apne aap se nazre nahi mila pa raha hoon"
Zain held his face in his palms as fresh tears escaped his eyes.
When he looked up again he found his cabin empty.He called out for his dad expecting him to come out of somewhere and tell him what to do.But he knew his dad was gone.He knew why he had came.He knew he had to atleast Try to make things right.His dad wanted him to fight for his love when he had lost faith in himself.He held his dad's picture in his hand and gathered all the strength that he could before marching out of his cabin.

Aaliya was packing all her stuff when someone knocked on her cabin door.Only if Aliya knew the person knocking on her door was the last person she wanted to face today.Zain was standing outside her office.Their eyes met and it was as if Zain's legs had a mind of their own as they closed the distance between him and Her.
Both stood there looking at each other for what seconds,minutes,hours?At that moment,time was the last thing that mattered.No words were exchnaged.Zain lost himself in her eyes.He knew words couldnt justify why he did what he did.He knew his apologies wouldnt take her pain away.Pain she felt when he didnt trust her,when he divorced her,when he humiliated her many times.
Aliya moved forward and rested her palms on his cheeks.She brought his face down and held her forehead against his.
"Mein jarahi hu Zain"

Zain opened his mouth to say something when alia stopped him by putting her finger on his lips and shaking her head.

"Mein yahase door jarahi hoon"

Tears were flowing down from Zain's eyes by now.
"Aa-lya please.I'm really very sorry.I know mere sorry bolney se tumhara dard kam nahi hoga.Par Please I promise I promise mein tumpar hamesha aitbaar karunga.I promise agli baar tum kisi problem mein hogi,toh mein tumhare saath khada hoga.. tumhe hamesha support kroonga..I promise ki mein tumse kabhi jhagda nahi karunga.I promise aalya..."

Aliya raised her hand to stop him..She held his face in her palms again.

"Zain mujhe jaane do please.Mere liye yeh aur Mushkil mat karo.Please Zain"

Hot tears made their way down aliya's cheeks.
Zain already knew that he was fighting a lost battle.He knew he had lost her the time when he had uttered that word thrice in front of his father's grave.He knew she was not going to stop.

Aliya was about to leave when zain called her.

"Aalyaaa!!"
"You know I love you,don't you?I will be waiting for you AalyaI'll wait for you to forgive me.I'll wait for you to come back to me Aalya.!!.

"Khuda hafiz Zain"
said Aliya after wiping her tears and turning her face sideways.

With that she left him,she left her home,her office with he head held high.She left Mumbai only to find herself again while he waited for her to return..because waiting was all that he could do if he wanted her back!!

"Khuda Hafiz Aalya"
whispered Zain to himself after she left.

Edited by Mohabbatein. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
With that she left him,she left her home,her office with he head held high.She left Mumbai only to find herself again while he waited for her to return..because waiting was all that he could do if he wanted her back!!
These were the show stoppers.
You write really good.
feel free to pm me the next tym u write something :)
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great yaar
so emotional
and heart touching update
plz continue
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It would be an understatement to call it great...I was crying ..it was a heartrending tale of lost love and the small glimmer of hope that we all hold onto..hoping that things would fall back into place.penned down in a prrecise manner,with emotions beautifully expressed and powr packed dialogues.Great job..please write more.and Pm me,if its possible for your future works!๐Ÿ‘
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tht ws awesome!!!!!!!!...very very emotional update...brilliantly written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
truly loved it.. โค๏ธ

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great !!:) This was Awesome !!
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was brilliantly penned down ๐Ÿ‘
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written and do pm me next time
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it made me cry
really emotional
luvely
Spacebound thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankyou :)
it was an Oneshot :( will try writing sequel for this one.๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

These were the show stoppers.
You write really good.
feel free to pm me the next tym u write something :)

Thankyou so much๐Ÿ˜Š
will definitely PM you next time ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

great yaar
so emotional
and heart touching update
plz continue

thankyou๐Ÿ˜Š
i'm not making any promises but i'll try to write sequel for this one๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

It would be an understatement to call it great...I was crying ..it was a heartrending tale of lost love and the small glimmer of hope that we all hold onto..hoping that things would fall back into place.penned down in a prrecise manner,with emotions beautifully expressed and powr packed dialogues.Great job..please write more.and Pm me,if its possible for your future works!๐Ÿ‘

Thankyou so much๐Ÿ˜ณ
will definitely write more and also PM you next time๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

tht ws awesome!!!!!!!!...very very emotional update...brilliantly written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
truly loved it.. โค๏ธ

Thankyou so much๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

Great !!:) This was Awesome !!

Thankyou so much ๐Ÿ˜Š