11/8 ZaYa 'On the Loggerheads again'

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I really liked todays apart frm one thing !!

First I jst Love Alya today !! Wow !! Alya is back with a bang !!
ZaYa Story again started off wid Zain wanting Alya to be sent out of Barkat ASAP & Alya fighting back jst fr Mamu ..!!
Now the only Change is they are in office cabin rather thn Bhaad & They Business Pattner rather thn Spouses !
Zain again plotting against Alya & Alya again moving One step forward of his thinking !!
Zain is being rude with Alya & Alya is simply taking or dealing wid his tantrums !!

things I jst loved in todays epi was
-Alya put ZaYa & Usmy pic on her table ❤️ I m sure one day whn Zain Ice ll melt , He is gonna tease her fr tht !!
-Rehan told Zain abt Alya leaving ShaLam & Alya's Health , though he didnt give imp to it BT surely oneday all this is going to realize his mistake !!

Surrya expressions were very Fishy 😵 !! Whn she ws talking or Emotionally Blackmailing Zain !! 🤢 *I have a feeling tht She is behind Osmy death , bcoz She always influence on Alya being Reason of Osmy Death !! *

I wont mind Alya interaction with children, But Plz I dont want kids to call her Ammi 😔 *IDK !!I think CVs ll use it fr Jealousy factor of Zain , It cn be anything

PRECAP !! I jst Love FIRST PART of Precap !! ZaYa on loggerheads again !! 😃 & I m damn excited abt it !!
Edited by MamuKiBhanji - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love today episode ZaYa tashan bazi is back again.Aliya still clam with Zain but i really want her to give him back if he again insult her badly. both going to give each other equal competition.
Saziya is damn funny today.
precap is half interesting Aliya going to show her power tomorrow.but Zara call her ammi even accidentally is annoying becz it will not go well with any viewer's.hope CV'S not show something like that in future again.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i loved it n only thng that ruined d perfect episode is rehaan n his nonsense kids..
love shazia n zaya scenes..til here they did good job ..but why d hell the rehaans scene r so irritating n irking , his presence n his kids make it annoyng to watch BI..

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Missed today's episode. But seeing the reviews... I CAN'T WAIT!