abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Aliya needs to friendzone/brotherzone Rehaan immediately before he starts developing some sort of attachments. I'm not going to jump to complete conclusions just yet bur from what I'm seeing in these recent episodes the CV's are slightly steering towards the Aliya the super nanny transforming into a 'mother' or maybe even 'wife' to Rehaan Khan track. However, Beintehaa CV's are very unpredictable so I still have high hopes it won't go this way. We can just about tolerate Rehaan as the mediator, I hope he doesn't turn into a puppy dog admiring Aliya in a wrong way. Grumpy needs to stop making comparisons to between Aliya and his daughter in law because Aliya is one of a kind. What I'm most worried about is those kids, like Zara calling Aliya 'ammi' NOOO

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaliya i would like to tell you something
JAHAN BHI REHNA HAI RAHO...BAS REHAN KE GHAR SE DAFA HO JAAO...PLZZZ ITS WORSE THAN BV TO ME...
Hope CVs dont prepare us for RehYa as i will break my tv screen if i see that crap RehYa!!
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Aaliya i would like to tell you something

JAHAN BHI REHNA HAI RAHO...BAS REHAN KE GHAR SE DAFA HO JAAO...PLZZZ ITS WORSE THAN BV TO ME...
Hope CVs dont prepare us for RehYa as i will break my tv screen if i see that crap RehYa!!

Yeah, I doubt this would happen but I hope she gets uncomfortable with the situation of Zara calling her Ammi and opts to move out ^.^
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after give us hope if CV'S crush down by show Rehan Aliya marriage then they will no one left to watch their show.if they want to show Aliya Rehan story then why make ZaYa work together.i again believe Farhan sir hope he not disappoint us and me.