Posted: 10 years ago
Tanu I liked itπŸ€—
Both parts were fantastic πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting 4 the next part
Edited by aman1605 - 10 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi! So today I had my first exam. Didn't tell you right? Well, it was the most BEST exam I have ever given. No, I didn't CHEAT! Haha. Actually its that it was just too easy to do. And my partner copied the WHOLE test! Can you imagine? Neither can I. So I am back with the LAST PART to this Three-Shot as well. Ending so much na? Well, its my old habit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Very Next Day
Barkat Royale
3:00 pm
Aaliya's Cabin
Aaliya's POV

Okay? Why did he even fight for me? Its right I am getting divorced no? So they have the full write to speak such Crap about me. Sometimes, my eyes tear up thinking that one day... I will be DONE! WE will be! And then there will be no way we are going to go together again.

"Ma'am? Ma'am some signatures are needed!"

I went with him and signed the papers. As I was on way back to my office I felt someone pull my arm to a corner. "Ahh!"

"Shh! Its me" Zain? What is he doing here?

"Tum kya kr rhe ho? Chodo mujhe!"

"I never got to hear your part of the story, tell me!"

"Jab meine bolna tha tab toh mujhe zaleel kiya. Ab kyun sunna hai?"

"KYUNKI MUJHE PTA CHAL GYA HAI! IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT!"

"Tumhe? Tumhe kaise pta chl gya?"

"Woh mei kal Nafisa bhaabhi ko kisise baat krte huye dekha-"

"Iska matlab Nafisa bhaabhi?"

"Haan!" I started crying. He slowly wiped away my tears. "Shh.. Mat ro please Aaliya. I am so sorry!" And he hugged me.

"I am sorry too" I said as I hugged him back tightly.

Barkat Villa
Aaliya's POV

God this place has changed! Lost all its charm. There was no children playing around, Maamu... Maamu? My Maamu had left me. He was the sole reason, IS, is Aaliya. Maamu still exists. May not be phisically. But he is in your heart.

"Chale?" Zain asked holding out his hand. I took his hand. AND WE WENT TO OUR ROOM. The whole room was messed up. The stylish hanging bottles, were now on the floor broken. The photo frames were broken. But I couldn't see any of mine photos. I am sure he has through them away probably. It was almost as if he knew what I was thinking and opened the drawer.

And there, my necklace, my picture, and everything was there. "Zain.."

"Shh! I am sorry Aaliya!"

"Its okay Zain"

"Its not at all okay Aaliya. It has been so many months. And I didn't even behave properly with you. I didn't even knew where you were staying? In what conditions? I just knew that you weren't there at Phups house. Where were you Aaliya?"

"That doesn't matter anymore Zain. I love you!" Hugging him again.

"I LOVE YOU TOO AALIYA!"

And love finds its way on its own. You can't take anything for granted right? So is love. You can never judge love. Love is life. It has ups and downs. It has difficult phases. But what a true lover does, ALWAYS FINDS IT WAY. And so did Zain and Aaliya. These two couldn't deny their attraction. Effection. LOVE. And as much as people know about love is that its MAGICAL. Something books, teachers, sites can't explain. Its something that can be FELT. It can make you go mad in love. And that one person, well that one person makes you feel the happiest person in the world. You always want to stay with the person. Being with that person makes everything right. And at the right time... YOU KNOW ITS LOVE!

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how is it? Thoda zyaada ho gya na? Chalo I need lots and lots of comments and likes. Because mujhe agli cheez likhne ke liye bhi thoda motivation chahiye.

And don't forget to wish Ann. She is finally a Senior Member! I have started a thread on it too. Click here

Thanks a lot and take care.
Lots and lots of love,
-Tanya.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res...
Unres...
It was beautiful Tanya...
Loved it..
Edited by iluvuzaya - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesomeee!!! Tanu,u are just an awesome writer...go becum the CV of the show...i mean itπŸ˜†
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Awesomeee!!! Tanu,u are just an awesome writer...go becum the CV of the show...i mean itπŸ˜†

How I wish I could!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
taylor.swift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tanu samepinch i also had my exam today (eng)
it was good
update it is amazing
plz keep writing more stuff n do pm me
(i know i m late sry )
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was magical especially d last part!!!
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tht ws wonderful ts!!! ⭐️
perfectly written..πŸ‘
truly loved it ❀️
ty so much for d pm..
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending
Loved it