n thanks for pm
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow awsm start Loved it Very nicely written Continue soon
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Okay so I am really really happy today. I had an audition. And in that a producer from a company (sorry no name) came and said that I am really well at this theater acting. I should go for it. I am so so happy! And you know the plus point? My mom was standing right next to me when Mr. (no name) told me that. I am so happy! Okay so back to the update now. Enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barkat Royale
Aaliya's Cabin
Zain's POV

Yes so what she is 51% owner of the Barkat group? Dad, why did you do this to me? This Maamu ki- No dad! She is your bhaanji anymore. She is the sole reason for your- uhhh... you leaving me. I am not gonna call her your bhaanji anymore from now on.

"Oh Mr. Abdullah! I finally found the reports. Seems what I said that day made you understand a bit of what happens here no? Okay then. Thanks for your work. Please continue this on. And there is another work, Mr. Fahad will be leaving for a business deal tomorrow so I need you to take up his work. Hope you could do that for your father no?" Sarcastic Haider! She never talks to the point. Wait, Fahad Bhai is leaving tomorrow. I am left alone with this officially mentally retarded so called 'boss' of mine? WHY ALLAH? WHY?

"Of course I can... Ma'am. But there is one more thing you are missing!"

"What is it?" She asked rather confused.

"There is business meeting in 5. And you are not ready yet are you?"

"Oh crap! I forgot. How could I?" She quickly grabbed some files straightened her dress which had been crushed because of her sitting posture and then ran out of the room. I followed her smirking.

Conference Room
Narrator's POV

"...And that's how we could make our rates go double!" Aaliya finished smiling. Just then she heard something that she wouldn't want to hear.

Person 1: Listen, this chick is so hot no?
Person 2: Shut up! She is our boss.
Person 3: She is a divorcee. She would go out with anybody. She is a characterless.

Just then he felt a push on his collar and then he was thumped on the wall. The person catching the collar you ask? Well, it isn't that hard to guess is it?

"You called her characterless huh? What are you? Oh wait, you are the one who should be called characterless. You have a wife, 2 small kids and such a cute family. But you. And how dare you call my wife.. uhh... BOSS like that? You better get one thing straight, if I hear anything like that in future... You just wait and watch!" Zain said in anger glaring at the person.

"Zain leave him!" Aaliya said trying to release his vice grip from the person's collar.

"No Aaliya. He isn't going to be here anymore. Are you going to fire him or should I start beating him?"

"Okay Okay! I will fire him" She turned to the person "YOU ARE FIRED!!"

Zain released his hold. Aaliya made him sit. "Have some water!"

The Next Day
Barkat Royale
Zain's Cabin
Zain's POV

What did I do? I don't love her! What are you saying Zain? You HATE her. She is the reason your father is no more with you. You have each and every single right to hate her. To make her feel the most horrible person on earth. But what makes you feel lonely Zain? You have Fahad Bhai, Mom, and Dad with you. Well at least you have Dad in your dreams. He helps you there only!

But why can't you see her hurt? Why can't you see anyone making comments about her? After all, she isn't your wife anymore. She isn't Aaliya 'Zain Abdullah' anymore. She is Aaliya 'Ghulam Haider'. Why can't you get that in your mind? Why can't you forget her?

"Because you still love me Zain. And I love you too!" I heard a familiar voice. AALIYA? I turned around to see her sitting on a chair next to me.

"I don't love you. You are the reason my father is dead. And why would I love you anyways?"

"What makes you think Zain? That because of me Maamu is dead?"

"Because... because..."

"Hmm-mm?"

"Crap! IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT! IT ISN'T AALIYA'S FAULT! IT HAS NEVER BEEN. CRAP! WHAT DID I DO?"

"I told you Zain. You should have given me a chance to speak. Earlier this day, you heard Nafisa Bhaabhi say something on the phone like this 'Huh! Finally I am getting what I always wanted. Aaliya is going out of this house! And Surraiya begum you ask? Well she has payed for her deeds. Lost her husband and all his property. What else could she probably loose?"

"Why didn't I think of that? Nafisa Bhaabhi filed the complaint. Yes! That explains everything. Crap! I need to apologize to her. I need to talk to her. To explain everything" I said as I heaved a helpless sigh "Aaliya?" I turned around to find the seat next to me empty. But something was clear now. And that was that...
I HAD TO APOLOGIZE TO AALIYA.
Aaliya Zain Abdullah.
My wife.
My love.
My Malika-E-Zain.
My MAAMU KI BHAANJI...!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phewww! This was so tiring. My hands are aching. Hope this chapter was much appreciable. No? Well, sorry for that. So Abdullah has finally understood his mistake. What will he do to make her accept his apology? How will he apologize?
For that...
Stay tuned to this story. And leave your comments and likes. Hope you all liked it. And I am a bit lazy about PM's so sorry about that. Will try to PM, par agar nhi aata toh... NO PM'S FOR THIS! So sorry! Apne saare ke saare comments chhod ke jaana. Aur likes... I want all of them. Padha hai toh like toh banta hai na?

Okay people. Gotta go now! Buh-bye!
Thanks a lot for reading.
Lots of love,
-Tanu.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
really nice
awesome
I loved. it
finally he realized. his mistake