ZaYa TS: Lets Get Professional Now! LAST PART ON PG-4

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all. HI! So this is basically something I had been dying to write. Aaliya here gets a bit professional about her 'work'. She keeps ordering Zain for work to be done. So this doesn't contain any romance or anything guttery of course. So for those who wish for romance, I am afraid this isn't something you would like to read. This is going to be a three-shot of course. So hope you like it! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barkat Royale
Aaliya Zai- Ghulam Haider's Cabin
Narrator's POV

"You 'asked' for me?" Zain said as he barged into the cabin angry.

"First of all Mr. Abdullah, there is a way you talk to your boss. And I am pretty afraid this isn't it. And also I asked for you cause I don't have one bit down till now" Aaliya Ghulam Haider told Zain calmly sitting on her table.

"Oh just-" Zain was about to continue.

"Zip it Mr. Abdullah! I am not here to hear or entertain any of your crap. So you better get to work or this is going to be tough for you" Aaliya said professionally. After the incident, Aaliya had completely changed. There was nothing portraying that some day they had been husband and wife and madly in love with each other. She had turned professional now.

"What do you want me to do Aaliya...Ma'am?" Zain said accepting his defeat in the argument.

"Well, telling you what to do is simply not of any use. Yesterday I told you to get the financial deposit reports. But I still see my email inbox containing NONE of the details I asked. So give me one certain reason as to why should I tell you what to do?" Aaliya said even calmly. She wasn't going to lose her cool in any way.

"So what do you want me do now? Come on Aaliya!"

"Mr. Abdullah I am not your friend or your colleague. So you better get professional when it comes to me" Aaliya said losing his cool now. Then she took a deep breath and calmed down "Okay I give you another chance. Get the financial reports and yeah I asked Mr. Fahad for some legal reports too. And seeing the records state that the sale for the last 2 years (since Aaliya had overtook the responsibility) has been so down. This is not what happens here Mr. Abdullah. Now stop staring at me and GET TO WORK!" Aaliya said turning back to her computer.

"Anything else... Ma'am?" Zain said.

"No you may go" Zain was about to leave "And Mr. Abdullah, try to get more professional the next time you talk to me. This friendly attitude is not for me. So you better get that straight" Aaliya said.

"B***h!" Zain said under his breath while walking out of the door.

"I heard that Mr. Abdullah!" Aaliya said from behind his back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So is this up to the mark? Well tried to make it as straight as I could. This is something I had been dying to write. I always wanted to write something like this. This whole professional thing gets me all excited. And please for those who dislike this because it has NOTHING Romantic! I am so sorry but certainly all my works CAN'T be so 'romantic'.

So please leave your comments and likes. I will be sending PM's in a while. I am sending out PM's from THIS account. So pls those who want PM's, buddy me. And those who DON'T want PM's, unbuddy me. Also those who I have requested for PM's and don't want to receive mines, please inform by PM/scrap so that I know you don't wish to. Thanks for your co-operation.

Thanks a lot and take care.
Lots and lots of love,
-Tanu.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
INDEX

Part-1: Above

Part-2: Page 3

Part-3: Page 4

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow tanu...it was awesome
Double treat for me...this ts+the epi
Awesome job!!!
Yayyy im first to commentt
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really loved it...
He he aliya becoming proffesional to zain...
Continue soon..
Thanks for the pm..
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tht was awesome a gr8 dose of kitkit! And well Aliya has turned into a professional workoholic and zain he deserves it definitely!
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Aliyas attitude 😳
Awesome start dear
totally loved this update 👍🏼
waiting for the next part
thanks for the PM
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it..please continue soon...am eagerly waiting for it...👍🏼