Kunal Verma is Aasha Negis new love in Ek Mutthi Aasman

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry if already shared.
Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Kunal-Verma-is-Aasha-Negis-new-love-in-Ek-Mutthi-Aasman/articleshow/40052927.cms
After having played several meaty roles on television, Kunal Verma is now all set for his first foray on Zee TV. Entering the show 'Ek Mutthi Aasman' as Aryan, Kunal will be seen as Suhana's (played by Asha Negi) fiance. 

As per the track of the show, Aryan is Suhana's family friend who was engaged to her prior to her car accident. He is a carefree, fun loving, entertaining and a jovial lad who believes in love and wants to fall for someone one day before plunging into marriage. Even though he is engaged to the real Suhana Dewan, he doesn't really love her and treats her like a good friend. Aryan wants to call off the wedding but Suhana meets with an accident and loses her memory. 

Talking about his character, Kunal excitedly said, "This is the first time that I'm working with ZEE TV and I'm really happy to be part of Ek Mutthi Aasman. The show has recently seen a change in track with Kalpi returning as Suhana (Asha Negi) after a plastic surgery and I am playing the real Suhana's fiance. Aryan is a lively guy and I am sure the audience will enjoy his chemistry with Suhana". 

The track will now focus on Suhana coping with her memory loss and how Aryan through all this, starts falling for her. Viewers can look forward to interesting twists and turns on Ek Mutthi Aasman with the entry of Aryan. 

So again love triangle as expected ðŸ¤£ If they are starting a new love story of Suhana and Aryan, it's great as Raghav is saved from all this torture but if they will bring him back which is expected, Aryan will again turn up like Pakhi ðŸ˜•

Raghav already had 2 girls Kalpana and Pakhi and now Suhana aka Kalpana has two boys Aryan and Raghav. 

Only Kamla and Vitthal are a normal pair as nobody comes in between their love story. Vithala rocks ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Ahh well now cvs can show a love square if Pookhi is still there ðŸ¤”
Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Vithla rocks😳
Baki all are side kicks😭
IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh so aryan who dsnt luv suhana wll fall for kalpi...thn rghv ki reentry nd new luv triangle in ema ...🤢
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Nikki.

Thanks for sharing. Ahh well now cvs can show a love square if Pookhi is still there ðŸ¤”

CVs are loving geometrical figures I guess ðŸ˜†
WhiteQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh baby 
In EMA only vittala rocks😳
Baki sidekicks are just minor shocks😲

Vittala started from day 1 and will end with farewell party of EMA😆
WhiteQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ban18

Oh so aryan who dsnt luv suhana wll fall for kalpi...thn rghv ki reentry nd new luv triangle in ema ...🤢

Raghav ne mari entry yaar😉
Suhana ke dil me bajegi ganti yaar
Phir karge aryan baga dhaudi yaar
Aur jaa girega poo godh me 
Tang tang tang tang
dew3663 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
" Viewers can look forward to interesting twists and turns on Ek Mutthi Aasman with the entry of Aryan. "

Viewers have had enough of their so called "interesting twists and turns".
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: erikalui

As per the track of the show, Aryan is Suhana's family friend who was engaged to her prior to her car accident. He is a carefree, fun loving, entertaining and a jovial lad who believes in love and wants to fall for someone one day before plunging into marriage. Even though he is engaged to the real Suhana Dewan, he doesn't really love her and treats her like a good friend. Aryan wants to call off the wedding but Suhana meets with an accident and loses her memory. 

Talking about his character, Kunal excitedly said, "This is the first time that I'm working with ZEE TV and I'm really happy to be part of Ek Mutthi Aasman. The show has recently seen a change in track with Kalpi returning as Suhana (Asha Negi) after a plastic surgery and I am playing the real Suhana's fiance. Aryan is a lively guy and I am sure the audience will enjoy his chemistry with Suhana". 

Love this article.
Im glad he didn't love the original Suhana and now it will be fun to see how he falls for her.
I want to see cute and light scenes between Suhana and Aryan. Poor Guy, Suhana threatened to call the cops on him today😆 Kunal is a good actor.😃

Thanks for sharing this article.

WhiteQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

Love this article.
Im glad he didn't love the original Suhana and now it will be fun to see how he falls for her.
I want to see cute and light scenes between Suhana and Aryan. Poor Guy, Suhana threatened to call the cops on him today😆 Kunal is a good actor.😃

Thanks for sharing this article.

Hope you enjoy their love story dear, but don't get attached with their onscreen pairing, coz they will defo introduce some tacky angle to spoil everything.
As we are suffering a lot, coz we were attached to Raghav and kalpi .
Its better to be prepared to see them part ways.
Its just freindly advise ðŸ˜³

And as far as I know, you people suffered all these in PR itself, now i think most of u got used to ignore such illogical stuff😆

But for me EMA was a huge lesson, not to get attached to any Indian show😆