We all need to work hard *Peep in*

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Though we completed our mission then also forum's rank is stable...๐Ÿ˜” So I request u all to be active and this time we should be in top 3...I sometimes really think that really there are 300 members in the forum๐Ÿ˜• hardly few members are active...my friend told me to visit RR and YHM forum...I went there and then I realized our forum is so lazy there within a minute every post turns to pink...I am not comparing the forums but I am just telling what I felt...whenever I come here I always get to see 5 mins before or 25 mins before This time our main aim should be to make every post pink post...I have no problem with post maker, they try to keep the forum as much active as they can...there are 300 members and if every member will make a post daily,like and comment on as many post as they then just think our forum would be so active...๐Ÿ˜› many active people left the forum and I don't think I need to tell the reason that why they left the forum...๐Ÿ˜” and this time also we have mission of 20 pages๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ I am not happy with the mission this time๐Ÿค”
Ps no offence to anyone
PPs my exams are over so tell me wether I should continue with my dailies or not if I will get good response then only I will continue otherwise no dailies...!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Though we achieved our Target but just by making New Topics we can't succeed.All those Topics shud turn into Pink soon.I have shortcut way to make a Topic Pink.Just see how in seconds i make this topic Pink.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
See now the Topic has turned Pink !!...๐Ÿ˜‰
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Lets set new misson
So New Mission is #675 Pages by Sunday Night and all Topics shud turn Pink
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes,I agree with you...all the posts i hve made tdy r just blue in color...except for one post all others are left out blue...im tired of telling the same thing to everyone...
OUR FORUM IS JUST TOO LAZY IF WE COMPARE WITH THE TOP 2
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
craziness05 thumbnail
Akki bhai r seriously great๐Ÿ˜† yes new mission is 675 and yes every post should be pink post๐Ÿ˜›
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

Akki bhai r seriously great๐Ÿ˜† yes new mission is 675 and yes every post should be pink post๐Ÿ˜›

Dekha naa how in seconds i turned this topic into Pink
PM me if you want that trick๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Yes,I agree with you...all the posts i hve made tdy r just blue in color...except for one post all others are left out blue...im tired of telling the same thing to everyone...

OUR FORUM IS JUST TOO LAZY IF WE COMPARE WITH THE TOP 2

IKR...??just making new topics is not going to help us if is in blue color...I know I was so shocked when I went to other forums our forum is very lazy...!!
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Dekha naa how in seconds i turned this topic into Pink

PM me if you want that trick๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Haan seriously aap guru ho๐Ÿ˜† haan wait main abhi pm karti hun๐Ÿ˜›
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
man yesterday evening, the forum was so sunsaan and previous 6 pages were filledwith blue topics!
i had no other job so make each of the topic in 6 pages pink!
itne saare blue topics ke saath pages bharne se kya faida hai?
i so hope the hostel shopping was not on my head..and i understand that many members are busy in their own life just like me...
but pls, when ever u come online, pls make sure u comment and view as many topics as possible...
contribute to the activity in that little time ur here