ZaYa's official differences

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Zain (Harshad Arora) and Aaliya (Preetika Rao) will now come face to face as they gear up to handle the responsibilities of Barkat Royale together in Colors' Beintehaa (Fortune Productions).

Yes, the duo will handle work sitting in the same cabin!! And as they had divided their room, they would divide their cabin too.

Well, viewers will see Zain and Aaliya having quite a lot of tashans' over their work in the coming episodes!!

Their first assignment would be of a client who would want to organize a huge party at the hotel. In order to discuss details about the party, Zain would call for a meeting. But Aaliya would leave the meeting mid-way as she would have to pick up Rehaan's (Nandish Sandhu) kids from school. Aaliya's indifference would baffle Zain and he will decide to have the party the next day.

Meanwhile, Aaliya would get to know of the party happening, and will fire at Zain for taking the decision single-handedly. Zain would further admonish her for having left the meeting mid-way.

The biggest scene would happen of course, at the party when cops would barge in and stop the do.

A source states, "While the client will be super-impressed with Zain's arrangements for the party, Aaliya will play spoilsport. She will get the cops in; the cops will stop the party as it would have been illegally organized. Zain would be shocked to know of Aaliya having lodged a complaint with the police."

-Source (Rival Site)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hailaaa...TFS!!!! So excited...
Finally a positive spoiler
This made my day
TFS TFS TFS!!!
What an awesome spoiler...i can feel my purana BI nowww
1004445 thumbnail
What the hell is aliya doing?
She isnt driver of rehans kids
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Spoiler is very nice but I do not want another cop drama please
Zain will again remember the previous event :(
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't like the last part of the spoiler but will wait for the episode to air before I judge because not everything reported comes true. However, I am loving the fact these two will be sharing a cabin and divide it like they did their room
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls allah the cop drama must be false...why i don't want to the same cop again,pls rest of the spoiler is very interesting...would love to see them work together-not together😛