Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aunty, first of all applauds for not only your 2posts on Yudh, but 2 posts on JA too...they're absolutely so different in their premises, yet...you maneuvered over them single handedly...absolutely fantastic👏👏👏
Now coming to Yudh, watching the precap: I think I saw Anurag Kashayap too...is he the MM and using Arjun as a face, an accompalice...for what he thinks is revenge on YS?

Rishi has come absolutely shining in the mining fiasco, with the help of the security chief and Aruna, I believe she made him do that favour to Rishi.
Just when things between YS, Nayan and Rishi are beginning to look sorted out...Taruni and her mother are in a mess blaming YS.
Probably this was the last way Arjun thought, to keep Taruni away from YS and also Jeet was trying to save YS some what by not submitting his reports.

I always had some not so nice feeling about this Arjun guy😡
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
My little Mishti,

I am sorry that I did not respond to your very warm and affectionate message on my Atifa Code post in the JA forum. I was by then into these two posts for Episodes 15 and 16, which were almost overdue, and I had to switch off from JA and move into the Yudh mood. Similarly, when I was doing those 2 JA posts, my first ones since Yudh began, I had to switch off from Yudh, which was why this post and the previous one got delayed. One cannot do both on one day, and then one has life outside the IF as well, like all of you😉.

Your comments below are spot on, and I am delighted that you are still with me on Yudh. Do take a look at the latest, on Episode 18 of last night, that I have put up just now.

Affectionately,

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Aunty, first of all applauds for not only your 2posts on Yudh, but 2 posts on JA too...they're absolutely so different in their premises, yet...you maneuvered over them single handedly...absolutely fantastic👏👏👏

Now coming to Yudh, watching the precap: I think I saw Anurag Kashayap too...is he the MM and using Arjun as a face, an accompalice...for what he thinks is revenge on YS?

Rishi has come absolutely shining in the mining fiasco, with the help of the security chief and Aruna, I believe she made him do that favour to Rishi.
Just when things between YS, Nayan and Rishi are beginning to look sorted out...Taruni and her mother are in a mess blaming YS.
Probably this was the last way Arjun thought, to keep Taruni away from YS and also Jeet was trying to save YS some what by not submitting his reports.

I always had some not so nice feeling about this Arjun guy😡