ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#13 *Yeh Temporary Dooriyaan* 87 - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

I wish god gifts harshu pree on this bdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

same here hope like god destine them as costar god also destine them as life time partner.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And Meghaa tweeted!
Mango Gurl! @MeghaaRuparel

Wish you many many happie returns of the day @har1603 wish you loads of Luv, Luck and Success..

I have a secret wish for Harshad's birthday can anyone guess? Hint Hint ^^
SuperWomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys,a request,plz spam Harshad's b'day thread too πŸ˜ƒ
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys someone wished Harshad w/out mentioning his name hahaaa guess she's scared of getting attack by fans agn. None of BI cast wish Harshad yet I wonder will Pree tweet happy bday to Harsh?
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

Guys someone wished Harshad w/out mentioning his name hahaaa guess she's scared of getting attack by fans agn. None of BI cast wish Harshad yet I wonder will Pree tweet happy bday to Harsh?

LOL whether she uses his name or not we know it's only him. I find this all hilarious now.
They are friends and we have no control in their life that's it. I have no problems with her just wished that she wouldn't be rude with fans.
saritamora8 thumbnail
more than tweeting, i would be very happy if pree wishes him on the phone. I am not sure if she would tweet openly since she is a private person and always avoids media or fans from speculation on harshika. Well if she tweets that would be like the happiest day for harshikans.

Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

Edited by saritamora8 - 10 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pree did came online but didn't wish...predictable πŸ˜•
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Meghaa and gunjan have wished . I don't think pree would wish on twitter considering the fact that harshad also didn't wish her on twitter but she would have definitely given him a call .
saritamora8 thumbnail
megha had said in twitter that both are private ppl so this was expected. Lets hope that she gave him a call cuz pree has a lovely heart !

Originally posted by: zaya143

Meghaa and gunjan have wished . I don't think pree would wish on twitter considering the fact that harshad also didn't wish her on twitter but she would have definitely given him a call .

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
happy birthday to harshad hope dis bday nd all his bday should be happy fr him πŸ˜›nd rest it his lyf let him do wteva he wnts to do wid it .i think we hve done a lot of speculation on his lyf nw i wnt dat he should be happy .i ws watchng his iv bday wd india forums he ws so happy abt meeting his family abt his holiday .nd i didn't lyk he cutted his cake alone i wouldn't hve mind gang of boys atleast akele nai cake cut krte dekh i didn't lyk it nd all d oder fans bashing him gt a lyf yr he is such a nyc boy i jst wnt harshad to smile dat cute naughty smile .he dnt expresses bt he love his fans which i thought he didn't bt no he do love his fans a lot ..so frm nw i'll pray dat harshad should gt all wnt he wnts in his lyf ..our cute chocolaty boy wd hot hotter looks KEEP SHINING
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago