ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#13 *Yeh Temporary Dooriyaan* 87 - Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Y would pree...dont think so..pree is always upto the point and her words r always genuine...she speaks her heart,may be she started liking harshu and harshu, he don't want anymore rumours...anyway y would he always tries to prove nothing bwn him and pree rather than proving hargaun issue as rumour...y still he worried about harshika relationship then hargun issue...if hargun is true or not,he should worry about it but in all his latest iv,he tries to tell us harshika r jux friends...I jux feel he don't even consider hargun as an issue or a rumour,he jux feel its waste of time to think about gunjan..for him pree matters,that's y always thinking telling and lecturing about harshika..
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: richmich

Harshika's amazing understanding.Both say 'Gud things' but wot r these gud things?I'll lose anything if he replies,even if it's a 'Chill' πŸ˜†

both HarshIka are same,one tweet about exciting thing and we get high voltage jhatka other said keep clam.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ok acc. to them,Har,Gun and Viv are gang of boys bt we only see Har,Gun in room...where is Viv? *confuse*
BTW Har's B'day is coming...expect for the WORST..stay srong shippers #suchislife
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

credit: Gaganjot on twitter

seems real life pic, not from sets
Edited by Microprocessor - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Gagan diiiπŸ˜†

again someone between them uff.they are actually too much which make them as mysterious couple too me.
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Gagan diiiπŸ˜†

Now wot is dis,who is dis ,when is dis.
Gagan,jhappi pa
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

Ok acc. to them,Har,Gun and Viv are gang of boys bt we only see Har,Gun in room...where is Viv? *confuse*
BTW Har's B'day is coming...expect for the WORST..stay srong shippers #suchislife

point i wnt answer too dis i'm gna wtch bday iv wd tissue box near me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jst kidding lets jst nt discuss it har gun thing hmri phooti kismat it is wen we r at happiness peak hmri happiness bawdi mai chali jati hai nw i laugh at our kismat πŸ˜†
zaya143 thumbnail
To all my fellow forum members ,
It was , in fact it is our dream to see harshika happen in real . We loved their onscreen chemistry and their off screen masti so much that we wished they would become real life couple .

Now let's get some facts done .

1. Harshika are great friends aand are highly professional .

2. Harshad has the right to chose who he wants to be close with and even if he loves pree or gunjan , he would never say it out in the open as we already know that he is a very private person and does not express himself in real life . In the gr8 iv also he said that he values his personal space more and does not like to be scrutinized 24/7.

3. Both harshika are new to the industry . They have a long way to go . They have set their goal and would obviously strive to reach it hence we could see the perfection in their performance and also their professionalism .

I still love harshika and would still wish them to happen but if it doesn't then its completely gods wish.

PS : I am not lecturing , just stating my POV as we all are one family , the BI family .
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Today is such a crazy day we are getting harshad preetika harshad gunjan harshad preetiks rofl whst a start to the month 🀣

Pree is already loosening up πŸ˜‰
Microprocessor thumbnail
Harshika pic is taken in 26 may. The lady in other harshika pic and this lady: ankita sood
https://www.facebook.com/AnkitaSoodYoga

So it was from golden days.

According to gagan, she is amrita and pree's yoga instructor but she isnt sure.
Edited by Microprocessor - 10 years ago