ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#13 *Yeh Temporary Dooriyaan* 87 - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay this is not me being a blind optimist, but looking at thing realistically! I honestly think they are great buddies and like bros almost. Even she was just kinda chilling in his room like a friend! Plus, they are very well aware of the fact that there were rumours floating around, and she had denied it as well. SO, if they really had something, they would be damn conscious around the cameras but they are not! and that the typical attitude of people who know they have nothing to hide since theres nothing like that between them! so dont worry too much guys. September started of great...lets keep it that way!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chill guys they are just buddy yaar and.from their cloth it look like that day was suchi maam bday and Harsh stand with Pree for pic not with other.if anyone feel bad go and again see HarshIka pictures you will get clam soon.
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I m nt interstd in d vid but tell me,did he say anything regarding d tracks or anything interesting,other dan dis crap we're discussing
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: richmich

I m nt interstd in d vid but tell me,did he say anything regarding d tracks or anything interesting,other dan dis crap we're discussing

yeah the reporter asked him message for fans..he said keep watching beintehaa,love you guys keep loving us i know fans r disappointed with the separation track dont worry guys soon you will see good things
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he said dat hw zaya relationship taken a turn coz he did divorce her coz of nafeesa nd nw he is livng wd guilt nd hw he is searching aliya nw everywere nd he told dat he dnt disclose his emotions too people as he is closed person so nd zain expresses it so it ws all abt hw 1 year gap taken a toll in zaya life individuallly nd as a couple too
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
even k aunty used to have morning tea/coffee in pree's room
maybe same with harsh and g aunty
hope aisa hi ho
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Don't care really..I am happy wid 'friendly professional'
bt Yeah they do spend lots of time together
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vijayarvi

yeah the reporter asked him message for fans..he said keep watching beintehaa,love you guys keep loving us i know fans r disappointed with the separation track dont worry guys soon you will see good things

Thnx,I wonder wot r these gud things? Harshika's gud & surprising things shock us sometimes
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Okay this is not me being a blind optimist, but looking at thing realistically! I honestly think they are great buddies and like bros almost. Even she was just kinda chilling in his room like a friend! Plus, they are very well aware of the fact that there were rumours floating around, and she had denied it as well. SO, if they really had something, they would be damn conscious around the cameras but they are not! and that the typical attitude of people who know they have nothing to hide since theres nothing like that between them! so dont worry too much guys. September started of great...lets keep it that way!

Absolu right!!!
One more thing I would lyk to add: see if dre is smtyng...dey r nt being conscious infront of cameras!!
Plus if see harsh n pree r more conscious wen dey come together infront of camera!! Even if dey r really gel-up lyk buddies...dey dont want dis also to reveal!!
Harshu changed himself...wich is clearly seen dat its lyked by pree!! From dis I can conclude dey r trying to give tym to each other n trying to understand!! Wich is a good sign!!
And atlast I haven't seen the video...I dunno bt I think it would be from last week coz dere was one scene btw him n nafeesa in bedroom...so maybe at dat tym they took IV!!

amazing part jinko conscious hona chaey infront of camera they r nt!! (H and G)
bt more conscious infront of camera r pree n harshu!! So...fishy!!! 😉

Ya I m nt flying wid high expectations!!
Bt point is clear ...they r just frnds n coming to pree n harshu...they r developing feelings or u can say they r taking deir time even to come gel-up lyk buddies!!
So lets first finger crossed for deir gr8 bonding n frmdship!!
Remember guys everything comes step by step...n u cannot fall in love widin 8 months!!
If u fall also...u take yur tym to take decision!! Dis is reality!!
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
there r too many cameos in the show
ek cameo ka role mujhe mil jata toh.main sach ka patah laga leti
kash aisa ho patah
yeh roz roz marne se chutkaara mil jata