ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#13 *Yeh Temporary Dooriyaan* 87 - Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nxaa

u knw what!! i already watched it like hours ago!! but din want to disappoint anyone here!!! that's why din say anything seeing everyone's comment!! πŸ˜”

Ohh really!! πŸ˜•
Can I know gender please...male or female ?!
Microprocessor thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Ohh really!! πŸ˜•
Can I know gender please...male or female ?!

not k aunty, this time G aunty
nxaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZAYANATIC

Evrytym we got sum happy moments.. Negativity always waited for us.. 😭
Phooti kismat.. Why harshu why he moved de camera

dnt kill me for saying this!! but it's like they want everyone to knw abt it now!! why else would he let everyone knw that she was there in his room when he knows there is so much of rumor surrounding them!! πŸ˜• maybe i am wrong but still 😭
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
relax guys wt we decided we will accept wt will cum our way nd ye fact we accepted earlier so nw relax 😊i dnt wnt to jump in any conclusion neither fr harshika nor for har ...u knw guys i dnt wnt to write d name .bt all in all harshika saath kaam kare aise shoots kare nd beintehaa rock kare all i cn say nw as i hve a bad feeling dis tym i remained positive a lot bt dis tym my positivity jst gve up .media ws nt wrng dey do spnd a lot tym togeder inside rooms so wen media ws nt wrng dere so why d half news will b wrng guys dnt bash dem bt nw i think i need to see reality its high tym nw..
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

dil ke.sou tukde hogaye 😭
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

dnt kill me for saying this!! but it's like they want everyone to knw abt it now!! why else would he let everyone knw that she was there in his room when he knows there is so much of rumor surrounding them!!πŸ˜•maybe i am wrong but still😭

its good that he not hide her becz if he then it could be fishy.they are buddy so there is no hesitation.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

So was dere any reaction from her side wid his replies?! Or did he mentioned smthng abut her or she ?! Or any starring btw two?!
See for me ...dey r frnds!!
I dont feel dere is smthng btw dem!!
I dunno if I try to think also...I dont see if smthng cooking btw dem!!
So finally they r jst frnds!! So chill!!

And ya nt flying wid high expectations for harshika!!
Bt dere is smthng cooking...even if u try to avoid or think no...bt yur mind doesn't accept!!
So keep calm n positive!!
Let us give dem tym !! 😊
nxaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

relax guys wt we decided we will accept wt will cum our way nd ye fact we accepted earlier so nw relax

your right!! it's best to accept it!!! but i just want a confirmation once and for all.. so that every time something like this comes up we dnt end up getting hurt!!! 😭
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

your right!! it's best to accept it!!! but i just want a confirmation once and for all.. so that every time something like this comes up we dnt end up getting hurt!!! 😭

guys pls chill i think they r just friends otherwise they wont expose.they will keep it as a secret even cvs wont allow them to expose boz it will affect the show..he said nafeesa bhabi thats all and also he mentioned apni aliya
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think he behaved in a buddy kind of way and if there was something fishy then i guess he would have hid her and not let the camera pan on her...he was also making fun of her with her dialogue...harsh really imitates ppl and our pree was rightπŸ˜†. Trust me since he said he is a closed person he will never openly confess nor confide his love esp to the media but will keep it to himself...so chil. Besides gun had already said that she is like a tomboy so she hangs around like i have my friend who hangs around with guys everywhere as friends since she gets along with them more.

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

its good that he not hint her becz if he then it could be fishy.they are buddy so there is no hesitation.