ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#13 *Yeh Temporary Dooriyaan* 87 - Page 83

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
1 thing is for sure.Harshika r gr8 frenz & dey respect each other's space.Also dey indeed hv a Terrific understanding.They seem to b quite fond of each other.Theres a thin line bw them which make them mysterious & I like dat.

And both f dem r Classy individuals
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

<div align="center">
</div> <div align="center">Harshu and his staring business .. i tell you...ek dum sincere wali..full on focused one...harshu beta bhagwan waha nahi tumare sidemein/peche hai ..!!!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†</div>

samjha karo "tujh mein rab dikhta hai yaara main kya karoon" πŸ˜‰ 😳
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: richmich

1 thing is for sure.Harshika r gr8 frenz & dey respect each other's space.Also dey indeed hv a Terrific understanding.They seem to b quite fond of each other.Theres a thin line bw them which make them mysterious & I like dat.

And both f dem r Classy individuals

there is something between them which they don't want to show but i love their answer.their answers was genuine not fake.i think for first time Pree talked about Harshad openly.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

there is something between them which they don't want to show but i love their answer.their answers was genuine not fake.i think for first time Pree talked about Harshad openly.

@edwebllalover9 agree with you me too having same feeling there is something between them..they r hiding and their answers r genuine.love harshika
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramita94

I'm confused Mohit was nominated for a supporting role so was Naved sir.

Mohit attending is it because he's nominated or just to accompany Sanaya? πŸ˜•

But I'm happy for Monaya fans

Both r nominated so dey r gong.
Harshika , something is between dem.Now she started talking about Harshad openley..
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh i'm surprised wd both pree nd harshad answers in dis whole iv pree talked on nd on wereas harshu ws saying one or two lines as if he wnt to hide or dnt wnt to reveal too much bt all i cn say dey r gr8 frnds who support each oder in all ways dey can nd i'm amazed dis is first tym pree praised harsh so many tyms i think he gt bck all he wnted to complimnt hinm nd she did it
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I WANT MORE PICTURE plz GR8 upload more na.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

our harshu is niharofying princess 😳

harsh ko koi btaye hmri godess of beauty ko nai camera ko dekhna hai πŸ˜‰nd wd harsh answers on iv i agree wd@ catz harsh hs 50 shades .coz i'm confused by d answers he gave he ws sounding very proffo unlike his ivs were his mastikhor .dis guy hs somethng abt him which is a mystery fr sure which i lyk πŸ˜›
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know guys, before that Harshu was always complimenting her but she never takes him seriously as Harshu said in Gold Awards.

I dont know why but I feel Harshu behaves maturely to impress her. Yeah he might have problems and they caused him to be mature but now I feel that he wants to create a "man" image. And after he changed his attitude, pree behaves more comfortable with him.

I hope he will impress her with his new "manly" image.

And I love pree's answer about hot and cool harshu 😳

And you see, our harshu loves parties and how much he wants her to hang out with him πŸ˜† He advices her to loosen up.

God knows the destiny.

Edited by Microprocessor - 10 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

You know guys, before that Harshu was always complimenting her but she never takes him seriously as Harshu said in Gold Awards.

I dont know why but I feel Harshu behaves maturely to impress her. Yeah he might have problems and they caused him to be mature but now I feel that he wants to create a "man" image. And after he changed his attitude, pree behaves more comfortable with him.

I hope he will impress her with his new "manly" image.

And I love pree's answer about hot and cool harshu 😳

And you see, our harshu loves parties and how much he wants her to hang out with him πŸ˜† He advices her to loosen up.

God knows the destiny.

I also think that. Especially I don't know why I get this feeling now that as he has a beard he looks more manly and she likes that. Not that she likes him when he's a prankster, she clearly said in the IV she enjoys that.

I think she's always been comfortable with him. But I do agree with one thing with Harshad when he said she needs to loosen up. She's friendly with everyone but she might not mingle with everyone so much. Which I can empathise with because I'm like that, but she's being shooting with everyone for months now. Hope they both have a positive influence on each other.

Credit: Gagan

Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago