ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#13 *Yeh Temporary Dooriyaan* 87 - Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

I liked HarshIka's Gr8 Mag photoshoot...its classy and cool,NOT cheap like other covers.
No offence

You are right
I find it cute
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

Arrei u must have read what harshad said in the IV 'they are friendly professionals'😉

50 shades of Harshu
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved the pics! But they had said it was a 'grand photoshoot' and all so I expected some more pics! I wonder if they'll release more later? Now waiting for the videos!! :D
woundedsoul thumbnail
I want more pics..ye dil maange more
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

our harshu is niharofying princess 😳

Harshu and his staring business .. i tell you...ek dum sincere wali..full on focused one...harshu beta bhagwan waha nahi tumare sidemein/peche hai ..!!!!😆
😆
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Irani will compete with BeIntehaa' actress Preetika Rao and Madhubala' star Drashti Dhami in the same category.
So The two were Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal i suppose.
But what was this @ Bold.

I took this from this article.

Exclusive: Sanaya Irani & Mohit Sehgal to attend AVTA 2014

Popular Indian television stars and real-life couple, Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal will be attending this year's Asian Viewers Television Awards in the UK (AVTA) next month, BizAsia can exclusively confirm.

Irani who shot to fame with Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon' opposite Barun Sobti, can currently be seen in Rangrasiya' on Colors. As well as being nominated for Best Actress at AVTA 2014, her show Rangrasiya' is also up for a nomination for TV Soap Of The Year'. Irani will compete with BeIntehaa' actress Preetika Rao and Madhubala' star Drashti Dhami in the same category.

Sehgal, who was last seen in Qubool Hai', will be accompanying Irani at the event.

More names from the Indian television fraternity who will be attending AVTA 2014, will be announced in the next few days.

AVTA 2014 is the first ever UK Asian television awards. AVTA is the brainchild of Rajan Singh, formerly of Star TV and now heading Digi Media Global. AVTA 2014 will take place on Saturday 18th October 2014 at a prestigious London hotel.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/exclusive-sanaya-irani-mohit-sehgal-to-attend-avta-2014#sthash.k6NcGeTT.dpuf
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want more pictures we get only 6.can we ask gr8 for more pic or they will post later?
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Irani will compete with BeIntehaa' actress Preetika Rao and Madhubala' star Drashti Dhami in the same category.

So The two were Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal i suppose.
But what was this @ Bold.

I took this from this article.

Exclusive: Sanaya Irani & Mohit Sehgal to attend AVTA 2014

Popular Indian television stars and real-life couple, Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal will be attending this year's Asian Viewers Television Awards in the UK (AVTA) next month, BizAsia can exclusively confirm.

Irani who shot to fame with Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon' opposite Barun Sobti, can currently be seen in Rangrasiya' on Colors. As well as being nominated for Best Actress at AVTA 2014, her show Rangrasiya' is also up for a nomination for TV Soap Of The Year'. Irani will compete with BeIntehaa' actress Preetika Rao and Madhubala' star Drashti Dhami in the same category.

Sehgal, who was last seen in Qubool Hai', will be accompanying Irani at the event.

More names from the Indian television fraternity who will be attending AVTA 2014, will be announced in the next few days.

AVTA 2014 is the first ever UK Asian television awards. AVTA is the brainchild of Rajan Singh, formerly of Star TV and now heading Digi Media Global. AVTA 2014 will take place on Saturday 18th October 2014 at a prestigious London hotel.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/exclusive-sanaya-irani-mohit-sehgal-to-attend-avta-2014#sthash.k6NcGeTT.dpuf

i think they meant compete for the "Award" Azhumunji dear..!!!

woundedsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

<div align="center">
</div>

Harshu and his staring business .. i tell you...ek dum sincere wali..full on focused one...harshu beta bhagwan waha nahi tumare sidemein/peche hai ..!!!!😆
😆

🤣

Word Count: 0

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm confused Mohit was nominated for a supporting role so was Naved sir.
Mohit attending is it because he's nominated or just to accompany Sanaya? 😕

But I'm happy for Monaya fans