ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#13 *Yeh Temporary Dooriyaan* 87 - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Ya...she was not blushing...It was more of her praising hard work of ALL the cast members not just HARSHAD...though I wanted to know how she would wish him or praise him...

All PRAISED HARSHAD with the connect he has with them...

Preetika praised him as a CO STAR...
SUCHITRA as a mother...
Gang of boys in their playful style...

true u said it all i wnted to see hw pree wished him bt he also wished her same way on her bday bt he ws present dere physically so bth wished each oder as co stars nd we r thinking too mch nw
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dey used Harshika for TRP ketka knows Harshika has gained so much name nd fame in der's first show. In SBB dey showed more dan the epi.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

true u said it all i wnted to see hw pree wished him bt he also wished her same way on her bday bt he ws present dere physically so bth wished each oder as co stars nd we r thinking too mch nw

Yup...even I am a freak of HARSHIKA...and would be happy if they are together...but both are very reserved type...they know how to treat the media...as some will keep on bugging them...hence they use their words carefully and be more like co stars...

Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Dey used Harshika for TRP ketka knows Harshika has gained so much name nd fame in der's first show. In SBB dey showed more dan the epi.

Ikr...just watched that scene...it did not relate to the story at all...it was a diversion scene...and was more focused on the other couple dancing than ZAYA...

Sure they did not dance well...but they did enjoy themselves...but if it was more of ZAYA then it would have been MAGICAL...

I mean that song suits ZAYA...
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Yup...even I am a freak of HARSHIKA...and would be happy if they are together...but both are very reserved type...they know how to treat the media...as some will keep on bugging them...hence they use their words carefully and be more like co stars...

deyr only friendly co stars nothing more dan dat bt dey share a crackling chemistry dats why we think something is brewing bt its nothing lyk dat its dere wrk nd if u see few couples of channel v dey also hs dat kind of intensity so i would say dat dis close scnes nd all r dere work nthing else nd dey r friendly coz dey hve to shoot togeder .i'm huge harshika fan bt nw i hve understood dream land is differnt nd reality is differnt nd we should nt live in bubble of dreamland which cn break anytym dnt tke me negative all harshika fans bt dere proximity dere intensity dere chemistry in d shw is solely PROFFESSIONAL dey r told to bring sch chemistry nd den our harshika r grt actors dey nail every scne amazingly well so its tym to break d bubble nd tke things nd see things which our real nt our imaginations
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 0

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
yesterday epi on loop bt i mst say yesterday harshad ws d rockstar of d shw he ws terrificly amazing .it ws filled wd his scenes bt yesterday i felt dat he hs grown as an actor nd in right way he is superb nw nd is ready fr best actor awrd .i ws in awe of harshad yesterday .d pain,d happiness,d love seeing aliya aftr one yr finally touching her talking to her it ws so brilliantly executed by harshad his emotion potrayal ws par excellence
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally gutter pose.i can't stop myself to blush whenever i see this pose.first time they are all over each other it so hot.
Uniquely...me thumbnail

deyr only friendly co stars nothing more dan dat bt dey share a crackling chemistry dats why we think something is brewing bt its nothing lyk dat its dere wrk nd if u see few couples of channel v dey also hs dat kind of intensity so i would say dat dis close scnes nd all r dere work nthing else nd dey r friendly coz dey hve to shoot togeder .i'm huge harshika fan bt nw i hve understood dream land is differnt nd reality is differnt nd we should nt live in bubble of dreamland which cn break anytym dnt tke me negative all harshika fans bt dere proximity dere intensity dere chemistry in d shw is solely PROFFESSIONAL dey r told to bring sch chemistry nd den our harshika r grt actors dey nail every scne amazingly well so its tym to break d bubble nd tke things nd see things which our real nt our imaginations

Agreed...to be honest...I fell for ZAYA first than HARSHIKA...so it is their PROFESSIONALISM which has made us go crazy...so I agree we are lost in our dreamland but the reality is to move on...good or bad
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
such a emotional scene but his eyes was on her lips.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago