ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#13 *Yeh Temporary Dooriyaan* 87 - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1004445 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So zain has found aliya
Now i hope he shaves
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

i knw its pree dialogues tht cracked me up..suumthng lyk mehnati ladka hain..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† n for sec she lukd sumehr n thn said thng twice..

plus dnt saw ths scene n math..tha kya??is it offscreen or thy edited ths part

It was at the end of the dance. To be honest one of the only good things about it. They hardly showed the dance just Ishaani. The dance was funny what I saw on SBB. But Harshika looked like they were enjoying themselves and they looks so gorgeous here
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

So zain has found aliya

Now i hope he shaves

tee tum ghoom phir kar shave pe aakar atak jati ho ๐Ÿคฃ
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramita94

It was at the end of the dance. To be honest one of the only good things about it. They hardly showed the dance just Ishaani. The dance was funny what I saw on SBB. But Harshika looked like they were enjoying themselves and they looks so gorgeous here

wow its so nice..the way harshad/zain stares at aliya ๐Ÿ˜Š even MATH couple maintained distance between them but zaya/harshika๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ In Beintehaa they r hired they r doing for money Money according to k aunty but in MATH๐Ÿ˜•
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayarvi

wow its so nice..the way harshad/zain stares at aliya ๐Ÿ˜Š even MATH couple maintained distance between them but zaya/harshika๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ In Beintehaa they r hired they r doing for money Money according to k aunty but in MATH๐Ÿ˜•

hardly 20 sec tha scene n thy wasted thr tym on ths ..harshika was not at all needed.n was badly executed dance sequnce..sbb was much bttr..

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

hardly 20 sec tha scene n thy wasted thr tym on ths ..harshika was not at all needed.n was badly executed dance sequnce..sbb was much bttr..

yeah agree with you.they hardly showed them they wr showing ishani and ranveer..but the end is the worth watch for us..but felt sad for harshika already they r working very hard for our show . particularly felt sad for harshad bcoz already he was banking his episodes so he would have been worked very long hours.pity for them the channel should have avoided this..atleast we have 20 second wt abt uttaran leads?
Edited by vijayarvi - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope the Gr8 videos go up today!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was more like they used HARSHIKA and ZAYA for promoting MATH...I mean we were expecting it was a solo performance but many side roles were shown...
I was disappointed...I know it is another show etc...but at least they could have shown it properly...

It was more of HARSHIKA than ZAYA...As story wise ZAYA are not united yet...but HARSHIKA well they did their bit...

They used our fan freakishness to gain TRPS...๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dey used harshika to gt MATH trp dat ws fact nd pree ws nt blushing in d iv bt yes she ws avoiding to talk solely abt harshad she didnt wnted to go on nd on abt him as she is nt close to him dey r proffo wt she cn say more abt him so she said he is hardworking boy which is very true so she diverted frm d wishing thing nd ws talking abt hw everyone wrk hard including two of dem too i dnt se her blushing
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya...she was not blushing...It was more of her praising hard work of ALL the cast members not just HARSHAD...though I wanted to know how she would wish him or praise him...
All PRAISED HARSHAD with the connect he has with them...

Preetika praised him as a CO STAR...
SUCHITRA as a mother...
Gang of boys in their playful style...