Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ZAYANATIC

I hav told him nd he replied :
"thnx for telling me d reasons for trps going down.. will definitely keep these things in mind.. :) keep luving Beintehaa :) "

thanks for this sweety.atlest i relief to know they know our feedbacks.
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... We started watching BI for Zain and Aaliya and their journey through life with up's and down... Not Aaliya Rehaan.. live happily and to see Zain repent in a corner in loosing aaliya... GAWD

i don't think it hinting about Rehan Aliya marriage but yea Rehan going to come between ZaYa.Farhan sir will not going to show re-marriage as he know our feedbacks.we have to keep tweet to rangeela for no Rehan Aliya story.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i don't think it hinting about Rehan Aliya marriage but yea Rehan going to come between ZaYa.Farhan sir will not going to show re-marriage as he know our feedbacks.we have to keep tweet to rangeela for no Rehan Aliya story.

IK yaar.. but its too irritating...๐Ÿ˜•
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kuch bhi bolo,am really scared for future tracks.No matter how much I believe CVs,but after all they mst hv thought abt dis Rehan.Trust Trust bol bol ke bhot ulloo banaya hai.Right now d track is fantastic but do u really think Zaya reunion will b done so easily.

Am giving feedbcks to CVs everyday,in a nice way.Now we need to tweet these 2 directors too.

Kuch bhi dikhao,Rehan Aaliya marriage won't b handled by me
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Kuch bhi bolo,am really scared for future tracks.No matter how much I believe CVs,but after all they mst hv thought abt dis Rehan.Trust Trust bol bol ke bhot ulloo banaya hai.Right now d track is fantastic but do u really think Zaya reunion will b done so easily.

Am giving feedbcks to CVs everyday,in a nice way.Now we need to tweet these 2 directors too.

Kuch bhi dikhao,Rehan Aaliya marriage won't b handled by me

not only you me also scare but think if they want to force on Rehan Aliya story then why they showing ZaYa work under one roof.if divorce happen then Aliya will get 51% share which Suri will not going to let that.Zain might going to work hard for get Aliya back but remarriage issue not look like going to happen.
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

not only you me also scare but think if they want to force on Rehan Aliya story then why they showing ZaYa work under one roof.if divorce happen then Aliya will get 51% share which Suri will not going to let that.Zain might going to work hard for get Aliya back but remarriage issue not look like going to happen.

Dnt forget,they gave us false hopes with Mamu too.Woh to humne kisi tarah bardaasht kar liya but Yeh to sochke bhi darr lagta hai.Offscreen kuch achcha nai mil ra hai Atleast onscreen to kuch achcha ho.
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Dnt forget,they gave us false hopes with Mamu too.Woh to humne kisi tarah bardaasht kar liya but Yeh to sochke bhi darr lagta hai.Offscreen kuch achcha nai mil ra hai Atleast onscreen to kuch achcha ho.

but mamu death is planned from before.don't know what to believe but fans on twitter more busy in interfere cast personal life neither then tweet channel and director and creative.we keep continue our mission.
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

@muskaan ...ohhh god first of all hilarious!! Lyk literally to dis extent v hate rehaan presence in show...they twitted also!!
Secondly dat aunty know only 1 thing...hw to mske fans annoy,frustrated n angry!!
So atleast till now rangeela n all would have come to know actually wat the fans need!! Specially from dis tweet!!

And I completely agree wid yur prediction!! It could be possible!! Coz at last it gonna be ZAYA only!!
Already hamney itna hangama kiya hai...if they try to bring rehaan n aliya story...fans vil throw bomb on dem!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Lets keep finger crossed!! Bt v need to keep hard tweeting to rangeela n CVS for no 3rd angle!!

they can never ever think 2 make aaliya and rehaan marry for sure.
but they can
for "high voltage drama"
they can show aaliya and rehaan in wedding attires but at the end
aaliya will definitely not end up with rehaan
beintehaa is all about zain and aaliya and their love
no third person like a milestone between them for sure๐Ÿ˜Š
i have this expectations with cvs that they will not break our trust and interest from beintehaa๐Ÿ˜Š
yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But didn't Farhan sir once say that ZaYa are together for a long time to come? Is that long time over? Or will it continue after they have resolved their issues (which is what Aliyah is up to) and then it will be over? I mean, he did not say that they are going to be together forever. Either he hinted on their temporary misunderstanding and separation (regarding Usman mamu's death etc.) or Aliyah actually completing three months and getting divorced and then eventually marrying Rehan?
What I fail to understand is that Rehan has seen how much ZaYa love each other, why would he even be considered as a potential partner for Aliyah? Divorce according to Islam would mean that Aliyah would need to marry someone else and be in a proper husband-wife relationship as far as I know. Not sure if ZaYa fans would like that. Also, for someone who considers Zain his brother, looking at his wife as his potential wife would be strange and disrespectful, I'd say. But of course, the CV's won't show this development in such a way...

Grumpy and Rehan and their comparisons with Rida - I believe that is natural as we don't just forget people and are often reminded of them when we see some sort of similarities. That's only human.

What I personally will find weird is if Aliyah will continue to stay at Rehan's? I mean, she is not related to him or his family - so, it makes no sense to stay with them. Apart from this, she is 51% owner of BG! She could live in the hotel or whatsoever. She should be shown as someone who will be working hard and doing business - not spending time with Rehan and his family! I'll only find it logical if she finds her own place.

ZaYa's love started through Usman Abdullah and their love for him is also 'beintehaa'...based on at least that beinteeha mohabat for him, I think, ZaYa will and should stay united.

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG muskaan u posted ths here also.๐Ÿ˜†Jst saw it
Well I hv nt tweeted ths to get any ans frm him yeah tagged him bt as his character otherwise I dn't even follow him ...Never ask anything frm him n ths time also...I personally dn't lk him.
I hv tagged other actors also bt thy didn't reply n as everyone knw his nature he cn't resist replying n tat happened he replied n wht ths ...its really upsets me I hv jst tweeted it for fun bt he has turn it into war by giving ths hint abt the story line...n tat too worse one.
Btw I take rehan n aliya as a bro n sis only n which thy do luk lk atleast to me frm day one
I dn't knw wht is the story going to be bt tatz wht I think hv jst posted my opinion there if anyone disagree then its their wish I dn't mind bt its nt right to disrespect others opinion ...everyone is free to express his/her views.
N by disclosing the storyline he in a way made the fans to lose interest in the shw...n tatz really bad on his part .
Edited by Ashis - 10 years ago