Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: craziness05

I love pree very much and I am fida on her...the way she talks the way she smiles the way she acts My pree is so cute and I love her very much😳 and we don't have 400 members we have 300 members😆 and only some are active...!!😔

Ohhh...ok i thought 400...we could easily be in top 3 if all members were active...wonder why they dont want to be active...😕
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I always had a crush on Amrita Rao when I 1st saw her in Vivah and that point I had no idea about Pree but Beintehaa made me know her n yes I confess I completely love her be it her looks or her nature because I relate to her personality a lot :)
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Ohhh...ok i thought 400...we could easily be in top 3 if all members were active...wonder why they dont want to be active...😕

Yes there are 300 members but only few are active...and what do I know why they are not active ask them not me😆 jokes apart when I had exams then also I didn't left this place...IF is my second home and watching BI and loving ZaYa is one of the most important thing in my life...!!😳
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Yes there are 300 members but only few are active...and what do I know why they are not active ask them not me😆 jokes apart when I had exams then also I didn't left this place...IF is my second home and watching BI and loving ZaYa is one of the most important thing in my life...!!😳

IKR!!!!! Beintehaa and IF is also one of the most imp thing in my life too...im just addicted to both equally😳 ... i have exams frm 5 - 23 Sept...the worst days of my life..how can i survive without IF and Bi for such a long time...I JUST HATE STUDIES SINCE BI AND IF CAME IN MY LIFE😕
craziness05 thumbnail

IKR!!!!! Beintehaa and IF is also one of the most imp thing in my life too...im just addicted to both equally😳 ... i have exams frm 5 - 23 Sept...the worst days of my life..how can i survive without IF and Bi for such a long time...I JUST HATE STUDIES SINCE BI AND IF CAME IN MY LIFE😕

It is very difficult to live without IF and BI...I can never leave this place...IKR...?? I always hate studies😆 but after IF and BI mujhe studies se Beintehaa nafrat ho gayi hai🤣 studies se skul se and even weekends se🤣 BI has changed me and my thoughts and I am proud to be a BIian...!!😳
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

It is very difficult to live without IF and BI...I can never leave this place...IKR...?? I always hate studies😆 but after IF and BI mujhe studies se Beintehaa nafrat ho gayi hai🤣 studies se skul se and even weekends se🤣 BI has changed me and my thoughts and I am proud to be a BIian...!!😳

Lol...meri haalat bhi bilkul tumhaari jaisi hai 😆 Yes we all should be proud to be a BIans...yes me too hate skull,studies,weekdays n weekends
The only good time in weekdays is Monday-Friday is 9:00-9:30 PM bas...rest of the day is like domestic violence to me🤢...if i get thevperson who invented skul i would bring a talwar and. Chop his head off😡
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I also want to confess that I am also having secret crush on preetika
craziness05 thumbnail

Lol...meri haalat bhi bilkul tumhaari jaisi hai 😆 Yes we all should be proud to be a BIans...yes me too hate skull,studies,weekdays n weekends
The only good time in weekdays is Monday-Friday is 9:00-9:30 PM bas...rest of the day is like domestic violence to me🤢...if i get thevperson who invented skul i would bring a talwar and. Chop his head off😡

You know what I used to be a school addict...I used to cry that I want to go to school and all the family members used to be shocked😆 and when after holidays I was crying that I don't want to go to skul and my mom was like mujhe fever toh nhi ho gaya🤣 and everyone in school tease me by saying that I am BI addict and at that moment I feel so proud🤣 Plzz take me also with u I also want to kill that idiot...!!😡😆
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

You know what I used to be a school addict...I used to cry that I want to go to school and all the family members used to be shocked😆 and when after holidays I was crying that I don't want to go to skul and my mom was like mujhe fever toh nhi ho gaya🤣 and everyone in school tease me by saying that I am BI addict and at that moment I feel so proud🤣 Plzz take me also with u I also want to kill that idiot...!!😡😆

Lol...i hide my Bi addiction at my skul and yes I used to love school until Dec 2013 aftr tht...I HATE EVERYTHING IN SCHOOL😡
And yes ofcourse i will take you with me...if not a talwar i will buy an RPG 7 gun n shoot him off with you...why culdnt we be born with all knowledge frm b4 n lyf was only Entertainment and food...🤢
craziness05 thumbnail
Lol I always keep thinking ki us person ka murder kaise karu and bahut saare plans hai mere saath man toh karta hai thapad mar kar uska murder kar du *In Zain's style*🤣 Skul mein bhi I keep thinking about BI...!!😛