Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hey Priyanka , awesome post as always . I recently joined India forums and I am a big fan of your posts and love stations . Keep up the good work sister ๐Ÿ‘

Awww how sweet you really made my day thank you sooo mcuh n yes I promise to do my work n will try n improve as well๐Ÿ˜Š
ZayaFever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
your review always has the right words to describe the episode๐Ÿ˜‰
can't wait for the track to unfold...
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaFever

your review always has the right words to describe the episode๐Ÿ˜‰
can't wait for the track to unfold...

Thank you soo much๐Ÿ˜ƒ
these feedbacks really encourage me a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Priyanka! I love that you make your posts on Sundays, this forum can be so dead at times but thankfully this weekend its not bad.

Like you I loved Shazia in this episode, well at least the second half. This is the second time Shazia has said she wants to find out who lodged the complaint, believing Aaliya is not behind this and while she is not doing this to help Aaliya it will definitely be in Aaliya's favor. Go Shazia go!

Fahad, this guy is a real piece of work while I expected this from him at the same time it is quite annoying. The less said about him, the better

Nafeesa, whatever sympathy I had for this girl is over. I could not believe her nerve saying Aaliya killed Usman, seriously?! Nafeesa deserves whatever comes her way, let Shazia expose her once and for all

It was great to see Usman again, though it was only for a few minutes once again it left the desired impact with a great follow up scene with Rehan and Aaliya. I really do not see him as a threat at the moment and I hope CVs keep him this way because fans are actually willing to give him a chance here.

I liked Grumpy's scene too, I'm glad Aaliya is surrounded by people who encourage and support her. I prefer seeing her with Grumpy and Rehan than with her parents or sister who have done nothing but insult and destroy her life. Its good she is away from them!

The office scene was awesome! Aaliya shocked all and is now going to put up a fight, go Aaliya!!
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Priyanka! I love that you make your posts on Sundays, this forum can be so dead at times but thankfully this weekend its not bad.

Like you I loved Shazia in this episode, well at least the second half. This is the second time Shazia has said she wants to find out who lodged the complaint, believing Aaliya is not behind this and while she is not doing this to help Aaliya it will definitely be in Aaliya's favor. Go Shazia go!

Fahad, this guy is a real piece of work while I expected this from him at the same time it is quite annoying. The less said about him, the better

Nafeesa, whatever sympathy I had for this girl is over. I could not believe her nerve saying Aaliya killed Usman, seriously?! Nafeesa deserves whatever comes her way, let Shazia expose her once and for all

It was great to see Usman again, though it was only for a few minutes once again it left the desired impact with a great follow up scene with Rehan and Aaliya. I really do not see him as a threat at the moment and I hope CVs keep him this way because fans are actually willing to give him a chance here.

I liked Grumpy's scene too, I'm glad Aaliya is surrounded by people who encourage and support her. I prefer seeing her with Grumpy and Rehan than with her parents or sister who have done nothing but insult and destroy her life. Its good she is away from them!

The office scene was awesome! Aaliya shocked all and is now going to put up a fight, go Aaliya!!

Thank you Mandy and yes I agree the forum is not that bad today :)
n I agree with everything you have said ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Thank you for your feedback I think this is the 1st time I have your feedback if I am remembering right. and yes it's all very exciting n as far we know Aaliya she will not give up cuz of Zain because it's for her Mamu. Yes post revelation is going to be very very interesting๐Ÿ˜ƒ I didn't understand the word Fics so please explain it then I will reply about it๐Ÿ˜Š

nay.. this must me 3rd or 4th time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
fics in the sense OS,SS or FF... Fictions on ZaYa
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

nay.. this must me 3rd or 4th time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

fics in the sense OS,SS or FF... Fictions on ZaYa

Ohh okay sorry I'm glad it's 3rd or 4th :)
n yes I would love to write fics and I will when I will have the idea๐Ÿ˜Š
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yo, my EP
As usual I am late, but nevertheless, I am here ๐Ÿ˜†
Starting with Nafeesa- she has dug her own grave. When this truth comes out, she will be gone.
Shazia- Greedy person she is! But this time ZaYa is getting benefitted from her greed.
If she uncovers the truth, I think she will go directly to suri.
And suri will ask her to keep quiet because she does not want Aliya back and she will Nafeesa quitely.
When Rehan announced Mamu's decision, and no one believed Aliya, she walked to zain. The poor bloke does not know what to think at the mo and suri is spoonfeeding him his anger.
Poor Aliya, even after all the talaq fiasco, she thought atleast Zain will believe her.
And when he refused to, she squared her shoulders and said dusre papers banwa lo, nahi chahiye mujhe ye haq-e-meher.
Proud of you Aliya!
Rehan is a pretty wise charecter till now.
The perfect gentleman!
I have no such qualms with him such.
And grumpy was so sweet!
The rest of the post was bang on! There is a reason I call you "EP" ๐Ÿ˜›
I just wish the editing for the monday epi is good. It can make or break a serial.
And I wamt good BGM's ๐Ÿ˜›
Beintehaa has indeed been giving us power packed epis this week.
Hopefully, the continue to do so.
Parson milte hai, until I write something ๐Ÿ˜›
-sanika.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Yo, my EP
As usual I am late, but nevertheless, I am here ๐Ÿ˜†
Starting with Nafeesa- she has dug her own grave. When this truth comes out, she will be gone.
Shazia- Greedy person she is! But this time ZaYa is getting benefitted from her greed.
If she uncovers the truth, I think she will go directly to suri.
And suri will ask her to keep quiet because she does not want Aliya back and she will Nafeesa quitely.
When Rehan announced Mamu's decision, and no one believed Aliya, she walked to zain. The poor bloke does not know what to think at the mo and suri is spoonfeeding him his anger.
Poor Aliya, even after all the talaq fiasco, she thought atleast Zain will believe her.
And when he refused to, she squared her shoulders and said dusre papers banwa lo, nahi chahiye mujhe ye haq-e-meher.
Proud of you Aliya!
Rehan is a pretty wise charecter till now.
The perfect gentleman!
I have no such qualms with him such.
And grumpy was so sweet!
The rest of the post was bang on! There is a reason I call you "EP" ๐Ÿ˜›
I just wish the editing for the monday epi is good. It can make or break a serial.
And I wamt good BGM's ๐Ÿ˜›
Beintehaa has indeed been giving us power packed epis this week.
Hopefully, the continue to do so.
Parson milte hai, until I write something ๐Ÿ˜›
-sanika.

Thank you "EP" as usual love your feedback n yes milte hain parson๐Ÿ˜Š