Love Station: Aitbaar khud pe kaise karoge

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I am ready for the love station post for friday's episode. I know normally I do the love station the next day itself but when it's a friday episode I prefer sunday for this post because some how it will help the forum be alive😊 Now before the love station will do the quick review.

No doubts that episodes we had this week were full of power , intensity and pain which was justified by every character. I will start the post with Nafeesa.

Nafeesa is someone we had hopes for but then again we forgot that she is also trained under Suariya who always looks at saving herself which Nafeesa is doing now. She easily accused Aaliya being the person who killed mamu... Nafeesa begum you will really have to pay big time answers to your family because Aaliya would not question you but others will.

Shazia , I am really surprised I am saying this but yes I loved her in Friday's episode not when she was yelling at Aaliya but when she yells "Mummy" and continues saying that she will find out whom filed the complaint and then we can apologize to Aaliya if she is innocence. Yes it's her greed but lets see if she will find out or not?

Fahad, I really don't understand him because at one moment his sure Aaliya cannot do something like this and suddenly Aaliya is blamed well again mother is the influence... it's said naa the goodness is never remembered but the worst is never forgotten is the situation.

Rehan, I really don't know why some people are against him at this point. He is a really nice character till now I really liked how he has not met mamu yet he knows him really well by looking at his decisions and his right mamu never took decisions by being emotional. Mamu was someone who did think about the future. I am very positive about him at this point and he seems someone who like a brother will help Aaliya emerge stronger to succeed her mamu's dreams.

Mamu, We all know mamu never left the show completely he still is there and he still is the semi lead I loved how beautifully the team portrayed this scene. Mamu was Aaliya's best friend, philosopher, guide and someone was above everyone for her. His one line about trust was so bang on point to knock her sense into Aaliya regarding not to lose her trust in herself just because others have lost it. Love you mamu❤️

Suraiya, You know I don't believe that being Mamu's wife you never learnt anything in all those years with him. Really wished you would want to take mamu's place maybe not in the business or home but at least in your sons life but no you are still the mother who just wants her sons to dance on her tunes.

Grumpy, he is a really person I loved how cutely he says to Aaliya that soup is kadbad becase he wanted her to come out of her thoughts for a while which would put her mind to ease and it helped her take her decision about the haq-e-meher. Yes Ridha was mentioned but it's not necessary to look at this negatively all it meant was that Grumpy is someone who tries to ease people from their thoughts.

I think this it for the review... don't need to say that everyone is doing a fantastic job and the track is going really well I cannot wait for more and esspecially everyones reaction when Aaliya is proved innocent, It won't affect Aaliya much because she knows she is innocnet but lets see others😊 Now lets start the love station.

Nahi chahye😊
(Everyone is shocked with the haq-e-meher and starts blaming Aaliya figuring out that no one is ready to listen she walks to Zain and lets him know that this is a shock for me as well and I don't want the haq-e-mehr which she surrenders. Both of them have tears in their eyes which really breaks me down thinking that poor lovers never in dreams would have thought that their life would take a sudden U-turn. I really don't know what to say from Zain's POV as we are not getting any particular dialogue in this scene expect the fact that when Aaliya walks over he has tears in his eyes which he is avoding😭)

Mamu ki baatein😃
(Aaliya is ready to walk out when off course her Mamu appears for her rescue from her wrong decision. He once again advises her that she should lose faith in herself just because the person who she believed would always stand by her is not trusting her anymore. I loved the scene and Mamu is really still alive n will remain)

Sun Raha hai naa tu👏
(Aaliya is broken down but she doesn't want the world to know and just then Rehan walks into the scenario trying to convince her to see her mamu's decision reasons and then decide. Aaliya has really lost faith in her relationship with Zain which Zain would have to build again for Aaliya. Beautifully acted out by Preetika and Nandish is also doing a good job)

Haq-e-Meher lun/ya nahi👏
(Everyone is in the conference room waiting for Aaliya's decision and there she walks in like confidently and announces that she does not need the Meher but needs are not always the reason for decisions and because of that I will accept the Haq-e-meher. In this scene we see Aaliya now as only his MKB nothing else which is great and I'm proud of her. Zain I am not really understanding him because he gets angry when she says no and then when it's a yes he gets more angry well hope we get a clear image of our question "Why"? )

The precap is the showdown like earlier days but this time it will be more serious and hard but with time surely it will calm down to lil nok jhoks but it's better we don't predict as it's a show where we predict n proved wrong but that is what makes Beintehaa -Beintehaa👏

Looking forward to monday's episoe eagerly go for Aaliya stand like a boss for your Mamu and put everyone to the side. Waiting for feedback everyone n thank you to all those who read my post n give me feedback😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Love Station as alwaysss ;)
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely love station!! Too good!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After so many days! Priyanka you did a fabulous job describing everything

its going to be tough for ZaYa but they will get through it and emerge even stronger

Great post man!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well written yaar... 👏

Two innocent souls scorned and scared for life and not drop of remorse in Nafeesa... just because she lived with suri it does not mean she should behave or think like her... if u r a good person at heart you will not even think of ruining anyone life intentionally or unintentionally... yes nafeesa is hurt but she should have left bv with head held high like aaliya did... so frankly i dont feel very bad for her.

Have one question though... when the truth is revealed will zain be able to forgive himself for what he did to her... i hve my serious doubts but aaliya will be there for him...
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
fabulous post yaar
I miss mamu and his ladli bonding
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
U r too good👏
I am not able to read and comment in love station daily that's why I am sorry...but whenever I read your LS I always feel connected to your post...I am eagerly waiting for the office track...!!😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Awesome Love Station as alwaysss ;)

Thank you soo much😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: bella_mango

Lovely love station!! Too good!!

Really? Haha thank you still trying to improve😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

After so many days! Priyanka you did a fabulous job describing everything

its going to be tough for ZaYa but they will get through it and emerge even stronger

Great post man!

Yes after sooo many days but glad you made it ! Thank you n yes it will be hard but worth it😃