The After-Effect of Coincidences - ZaYa OS.

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I am back with my torture.But don't worry.It is just an OS.But it is not just a single scene,there are a lot of scenarios here.I don't know if you can call this an OS.And i dont know if the title makes any sense.So,My exams are nearing.So just before I become a little inactive.Let me just write an OS.For the time being.And my other two FF's will only be updated by September because I have continuous exams.Thank You for tolerating my Bak-Bak.

Lemme warn you - I wrote this immediately when I got the idea.So this must be a little crappy. Please Tolerate.And not at all proof read.

________________________________________________________________________________

The After-Effect Of Coincidences - OS

Zain was busy checking out the phone he had found in the bus.And a girl approached him. "Oh! Sorry,was this yours?,I thought I'd give this to the manager over here" Stated Zain while he gave the mobile to her."Oh,Thanks" She said and smiled at him.Zain stood there still confused as she left the place.

"Why did he take that?There was no need for a stranger to fiddle with my phone" She murmured frustrated.

xxx

It was the first day of Aliya's office. Coincidentally it was Zains office too.

"Hey! We already met?"He asked."Oh yes.We met at the bus station na?" "Yes.By The way I'm Zain" He said as he shook his hand with hers."Aliya"she said as she smiled at him.

"Uh,I need to go Sorry Aliya.What about meeting for lunch?" He asked."Oh sure" she said.

xxx

They went inside the canteen area.He dragged the chair out like a gentleman does .And offered her the seat."Hey, Thanks" she said as she sat down.

"So what would you like to have?" He asked Formally."A coffee would do" she said."Just a coffee?" .

Zain got a glance of all the features of her face.Zain immediately acted as if he was sipping coffee when she noticed.

"Any future plans?" Zain asked. "Huh? Not yet decided" said Aliya and Chuckled."Whats the need to laugh?" "The same question that every person asks?" "Ohh!" Said Zain and laughed too.

"So with this we become friends?" asked Zain in a casual manner.Aliya nodded and said "Just Friends" and they shook hands while laughing.

xxx

It was a month after they had become friends.Zain and Aliya were grouped for the same project.And were late after a tiring day.

Zain asked Aliya "Hey,I can drop you.Its raining cats and dogs outside"."Uhmm..Okay" she said as they approached near the car.

"Fasten your belt?" he said.

Aliya struggled to do so."I am not able to pull that!" "Wait,Lemme do it" he said and leaned towards her.She felt a electric spark go through her body.As if she had hit the transformer."Z..Za.Zain" She stammered because of the effect.

"What?Wait a minute" He said and he Pulled the strap and inserted that."Phew!Done" said he and smiled.Aliya gave a plastered smile as a reply.

The Whole journey was quiet.silence broke when he stopped the car."Here's your home,Take Care don't get drenched,be careful" He said and left her in the corner of the street.

He admired how she wore her dupatta on her head. watched until she went inside her home.And then left.

xxx

It was 4 months now from when Aliya and Zain had met.After so many good and bad incidents. They had become the best of friends.

Aliya was going to get into the Bus.While Zain offered her a lift.

He had come to the bus point earlier than Aliya with his car.

She agreed with a nod."I wanted to talk to you" he said.Aliya could notice the glint on his eyes when her eyes met his."Anything special?You seem excited!" she asked in excitement. "Depending upon your reply?" Zain said.

"Ask first" she said sarcastically.Waiting for the reply with a known look.

"I..I..I Love You" He said while biting his lower lip expecting an answer."Hun?" Aliya was shocked with this revelation and before she can relieve another Bomb Exploded."and I would like to marry you?" He said but in a questioning way.

Aliyas POV.

"Nothing was a coincidence" "How did i meet him" "The way we got together" " This was bound to be happened" " We were meant to be together?" "How do we have mutual feelings?" "This was going to happen any day but has happened today"

Coincidentally,she had the same feeling too.And she spelled those three magical words to him "I Love You" And hoped that they live happily ever after.
_________________________________________________________________________________
.πŸ˜†I dont even know whether the title makes any sense.I dont know whether that title was related.

As i said before i did not read once after writing this.And i am not a writer so you cannot expect anything from meπŸ˜›.Thank you so much for reading.But please dont forget to give your feedback.

You can suggest and critisize.Thanks once again for reading.
Tomatoes and Jhootas you are welcome!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it...penned down with perfection.Best f luck for ur exams!πŸ‘πŸΌ
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

I loved it...penned down with perfection.Best f luck for ur exams!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank You So Much 😳
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Kya wow? Sach Sach kehdo na? What improvement is needed?
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Thank You!😳
1004445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Kya wow? Sach Sach kehdo na? What improvement is needed?

Arey avi sach me its really good,amazingπŸ‘
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

Arey avi sach me its really good,amazingπŸ‘

Sacchi?😲 Thank You.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anisha.

Amazing OS
beautifully written

Thank You So Much! 😳
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Which size shoes do u take? 😑
i cant spare tomatoes cause they are expensive.
why is there no pm from u in my inbox.
it was good. Now i can stop writing because ab iss forum mein bharbhar k writers hai πŸ˜†
finally, i can read in peace 😊
and i can read a lot! Just keep writin.
exams k.liye all the best. Mid terms na?
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Which size shoes do u take? 😑 Umm..Size 11 maybe?
i cant spare tomatoes cause they are expensive(.🀣)
why is there no pm from u in my inbox. I was going to send PM's tomorrow only Sorry.
it was good. Now i can stop writing because ab iss forum mein bharbhar k writers hai πŸ˜† Aisa kuch nahi hai! You're my inspiration and you MUST write more! Because i LOVE reading your stories!
finally, i can read in peace 😊
and i can read a lot! Just keep writin. Thank You.
exams k.liye all the best. Mid terms na?

Pata nahi! I have Formative assesment now,then model exam in next one week then summative assesment after 10 days of model exams.Summative is more like half yearly.