Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

582445 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Simantini_M

nopz its actually wrong thinking of u that evryone feel for arjun only...evryone feel for grt karn too...n coming to da frndship part yesi too admire their bond bt panchali or madhura can u pls tell me why dury choose karn cuz he felt for him n his insult in da rangbhoomi...instead he nvr think that his frndship with him wld benefit him?? Dury always did evrything out of jealousy with pandavas frm giving poison to bheem..then lakshgriha to dyut sabha n vh...thats too much...n abt crying for karn aftr his death more than his bros is quite obvious cuz he was more attached with him throughout his lyf n he was his greatest strength on da basis of that he did so much adharms during his lyftym...so its quite natural to cry n abt karn i really really feel for him n can connect with him bt dury truly cn gv him that respect which he craved throughout his lyf?? and da ans is purely no...

Your question is to Panchu n Madhura .. so they willanswer the rest but I can't help but reply the line in color .. Dury didn't poison Bheema out of jealousy but anger , fear and rong motivation.. Bheema used to bullied him n his brothers to its limit .. he has drowned them into water until they almost die .. broken their ribs with immense pleasure .. why seeing the poinsoning thing only why can't we see the reason .. yes Dury was wrong as the tormented child went into wrong hand of Shakuni .. but having an avebging mindset is nothing impossible for a child when tortured and witnessing his brother to get tortured .. I am not justifying it but see both sides of the coin
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Your question is to Panchu n Madhura .. so they willanswer the rest but I can't help but reply the line in color .. Dury didn't poison Bheema out of jealousy but anger , fear and rong motivation.. Bheema used to bullied him n his brothers to its limit .. he has drowned them into water until they almost die .. broken their ribs with immense pleasure .. why seeing the poinsoning thing only why can't we see the reason .. yes Dury was wrong as the tormented child went into wrong hand of Shakuni .. but having an avebging mindset is nothing impossible for a child when tortured and witnessing his brother to get tortured .. I am not justifying it but see both sides of the coin

Sayanee leave it yaar, I have already replied to her...
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
im so sorry panchali...sry for debating here in ur os...i was sharing my opinions cuz some above comments forced me to do that cuz i dnt feel for that dury who assault dpadi by offering to sit on his thighs ...sry i wont interrupt u all further...A Big SORRY
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simantini_M

im so sorry panchali...sry for debating here in ur os...i was sharing my opinions cuz some above comments forced me to do that cuz i dnt feel for that dury who assault dpadi by offering to sit on his thighs ...sry i wont interrupt u all further...A Big SORRY

You are again provoking a debate

No body is forcing you to feel for Dury, but you cannot attack those who feels for him..😊

and again I think I have stated clearly if you don't like the content please avoid...😊

and please note that I have never said I support his assault to Draupadi...
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Huh?? im attacking ppl!!! I Dnt wnt to argue with u further cuz its ur os...I REST MY CASE...
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
first of all a commendable effort, writing from Duryodhan's POV 👏
i agree its a pair of shoes few very people want fill in...

he had a blind father who was hounded by his own insecurities ... his mother who choose to be blind creating her own set of insecurities ... he had 99 brothers who looked up to him as an exemplary figure ... and the most dreadful, he choose his guide and mentor to be a man who sometimes just appeared to be a 'sadist' ... his mamashree

i always wished that Gandhari would have been the eyes of Dhritarashtra ... so he could have seen the world through her eyes ... she was a strong willed woman who could have done wonders bringing up her child ... its a duty as a parent to be connected and instill values when a child is venerable still groping and figuring out things in life things ...

the problem i had or rather have with Duryodhan was ... he never really learnt from his mistakes ... as humans we have a right to make mistakes no matter how big they are ... but we should learn from them ... if one keeps repeating their mistakes ... then it doesn't take too long to termed a sinner!!

FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is one of the best OS I have ever read!!! 👏 👏 👏
It made me emotional.. especially towards the end...😭
This OS reflects my POV on Duryodhan..and the title for ua OS sounds the best ever!!!
The way you wrote Suyodhan's childhood...!!! Marvelous!

sometimes I wonder..how can a person ever think of saying that a new born should be killed as the new born is bad omen to Kingdom! Its coz of such ppl and their Senseless prediction a person becomes bitter and hardened! The way you wrote of Duryodhan and Karna's friendship! 😭 His love for Bhanumati! And about his son and how his son is like the child Suyodhan!!! 😭

This is one of the best piece of writing I have ever seen...Thank you for writing an OS on his POV! I could never hate him, He for me was never a villain... His questions in the epic went unnoticed and unanswered... and they will continue to go unseen by many..

"If Dharma can propose killing a newborn without any flinch what else can it do!"

Completely agree with this above statement! ⭐️

The way you described Duryodhan's entire journey! So so so brilliant!!!

I am gonna put up some fav lines from ua OS!

1. But was the Pandavas flawless? The way they insulted a warrior due to his birthright, you call it Dharma?
  2. And again I was wrong. How can an Adharmi's gift earn one respect! I gave him what I could, but failed to earn what he yearn the most-RESPECT of society.
  3. It's okay to demean the villain in every possible way, does that help to strengthen your faiths on your Dharma? Then why it needs the protection of my friend's divine armour?
  4. When the sun set that day, I knew it has set forever, because even if it raises darkness stays in this earth forever, the best human of the era was gone by treachery. (These are the best lines!!!Words are less to describe these lines) 👏
  5. If this is your Dharma to kill a warrior when he was unarmed, then I feel proud that you call me Adharmi.
  6. Vikarna my humble brother protested Draupadi's insult. Oh, Bheema for which Dharma you included him as well in your murderous vow! Was it just because he was this Duryadhan's brother? (something I always wonder..and a question for which I will never get an answer, I wonder what right Bheema in Killing him😕)
  7. Those, who can't protest, vengeance is just showcase of power for them. Whatever it is, it is not love.
  8. Treachery cowardice deceit protects your dharma, then what right do you have to blame me for following the same! Or do you just fear to see what the actual Duryadhan was?

Those lines from your OS are thought provoking,,,, the answers for them can never be received...

Edited by ..dreamygatz.. - 10 years ago
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PS: I was flipping through the comments and I read about u telling of writing an OS on Draupadi...Wherever and Whenever u write could you pls let me knw.. I so badly wanna read it coz I felt the reason u feel for her the same reason I feel for her the most!
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dreamygatz..

This is one of the best OS I have ever read!!! 👏 👏 👏

It made me emotional.. especially towards the end...😭
This OS reflects my POV on Duryodhan..and the title for ua OS sounds the best ever!!!
The way you wrote Suyodhan's childhood...!!! Marvelous!

sometimes I wonder..how can a person ever think of saying that a new born should be killed as the new born is bad omen to Kingdom! Its coz of such ppl and their Senseless prediction a person becomes bitter and hardened! The way you wrote of Duryodhan and Karna's friendship! 😭 His love for Bhanumati! And about his son and how his son is like the child Suyodhan!!! 😭

This is one of the best piece of writing I have ever seen...Thank you for writing an OS on his POV! I could never hate him, He for me was never a villain... His questions in the epic went unnoticed and unanswered... and they will continue to go unseen by many..

"If Dharma can propose killing a newborn without any flinch what else can it do!"

Completely agree with this above statement! ⭐️

The way you described Duryodhan's entire journey! So so so brilliant!!!

I am gonna put up some fav lines from ua OS!

1. But was the Pandavas flawless? The way they insulted a warrior due to his birthright, you call it Dharma?
  2. And again I was wrong. How can an Adharmi's gift earn one respect! I gave him what I could, but failed to earn what he yearn the most-RESPECT of society.
  3. It's okay to demean the villain in every possible way, does that help to strengthen your faiths on your Dharma? Then why it needs the protection of my friend's divine armour?
  4. When the sun set that day, I knew it has set forever, because even if it raises darkness stays in this earth forever, the best human of the era was gone by treachery. (These are the best lines!!!Words are less to describe these lines) 👏
  5. If this is your Dharma to kill a warrior when he was unarmed, then I feel proud that you call me Adharmi.
  6. Vikarna my humble brother protested Draupadi's insult. Oh, Bheema for which Dharma you included him as well in your murderous vow! Was it just because he was this Duryadhan's brother? (something I always wonder..and a question for which I will never get an answer, I wonder what right Bheema in Killing him😕)
  7. Those, who can't protest, vengeance is just showcase of power for them. Whatever it is, it is not love.
  8. Treachery cowardice deceit protects your dharma, then what right do you have to blame me for following the same! Or do you just fear to see what the actual Duryadhan was?

Those lines from your OS are thought provoking,,,, the answers for them can never be received...

Thank you dear, thankz a lot for such a wonderful comment,
while writing it I was in tears and you quoted exactly those lines which I wrote right from my heart..

well your apprecition left me in tears again, it felt like Duryadhan's plea is heard..

can't tell you what I feel now...

just 🤗 for you
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dreamygatz..

PS: I was flipping through the comments and I read about u telling of writing an OS on Draupadi...Wherever and Whenever u write could you pls let me knw.. I so badly wanna read it coz I felt the reason u feel for her the same reason I feel for her the most!

I need some time because she is another character who leaves me in tears..

and yes I added you in my buddy list, whenever I write about her, will PM you for sure 😊