Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Too emotional..I cried pretty much Panchaali.
V well highlighted...and v true. Situation makes one that way..and all were grey yet some were favoured.
I love karna bond u truly put..it was the purest bond of friendship.
V few understand that sadly.
Cos yes Duryodhan cried most in his life then..and he felt his life ws useless.

Too emotional..I cried pretty much Panchaali.
V well highlighted...and v true. Situation makes one that way..and all were grey yet some were favoured.

Yes, History is always miser to those who lost the wars. Though from Mahabhart it is difficult to realize who actually lost, who actually won.
I love karna bond u truly put..it was the purest bond of friendship.

That is what I believe, their friendship truer than anything, I can never think of suspecting such pure relationship.
V few understand that sadly.

No, I don't think few understands it, because BRC showed the truth and strength of their bonding and trust me I never knew before the star bharat show that Duryadhan wanted Karna just for an ally (to defend his enemies), but not a friend.. I have read many books on Mahabharat, never have I found it and this sounds logical to me, if Duryadhan did this for the throne why help a low caste man irritate those more who were always against him.
Cos yes Duryodhan cried most in his life then..and he felt his life ws useless.

Yes, at that part I feel so sad for him, and when people question Karna- Duryadhan friendship I just cannot get how this part can be ignored. Duryadhan did not cry that way at his brother's death also, the way he did for Karna..

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes but all feel just for arjuna thing..
But pure bond all ppl miss. Yes brc showed v well their bond..it wl remain the best mb cos they stuck to facts thruout.
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

But pure bond all ppl miss. Yes brc showed v well their bond..it wl remain the best mb cos they stuck to facts thruout.

nopz its actually wrong thinking of u that evryone feel for arjun only...evryone feel for grt karn too...n coming to da frndship part yesi too admire their bond bt panchali or madhura can u pls tell me why dury choose karn cuz he felt for him n his insult in da rangbhoomi...instead he nvr think that his frndship with him wld benefit him?? Dury always did evrything out of jealousy with pandavas frm giving poison to bheem..then lakshgriha to dyut sabha n vh...thats too much...n abt crying for karn aftr his death more than his bros is quite obvious cuz he was more attached with him throughout his lyf n he was his greatest strength on da basis of that he did so much adharms during his lyftym...so its quite natural to cry n abt karn i really really feel for him n can connect with him bt dury truly cn gv him that respect which he craved throughout his lyf?? and da ans is purely no...
panchaali thumbnail

I know now😊 star MB showed it😊

and you know I too cried while writing this OS, check my note at page 2 😊

That is one classic show, don't know if it would ever happen again in India or not

Word Count: 0

panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simantini_M

nopz its actually wrong thinking of u that evryone feel for arjun only...evryone feel for grt karn too...n coming to da frndship part yesi too admire their bond bt panchali or madhura can u pls tell me why dury choose karn cuz he felt for him n his insult in da rangbhoomi...instead he nvr think that his frndship with him wld benefit him?? Dury always did evrything out of jealousy with pandavas frm giving poison to bheem..then lakshgriha to dyut sabha n vh...thats too much...n abt crying for karn aftr his death more than his bros is quite obvious cuz he was more attached with him throughout his lyf n he was his greatest strength on da basis of that he did so much adharms during his lyftym...so its quite natural to cry n abt karn i really really feel for him n can connect with him bt dury truly cn gv him that respect which he craved throughout his lyf?? and da ans is purely no...

Dear I think I have clearly stated at the top of the OS that I don't wanna debate here, for that we have numerous threads in the forum😊
This is my fictional work you are free to praise of criticize my writing style, but do not debate on the content (That note I have given at the top of the story).😊
Duryadhan is a complex character, some consider he is nothing but a villain, some feel he is not just a villain.
lets respect each others thoughts and go ahead..😊
And I think I bear the right to communicate with those who bear same thoughts as me and who can connect with the content😊
Hope you understand😊

Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago
panchaali thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Anytime Darling!😳

Who doesn't like to hear praises πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

For the Karna thread..yes Dear, i saw ur post and have left u a reply note in there as well..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰..ur mini citation on a southern folklore was so interesting!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Yes I have checked and provided a reply at page 132 😊 the Southern folklore I have 1st read at the Mahaprakrami Karna thread 😊
yogini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it
feeling happy for suyodhan's view
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogini18

loved it
feeling happy for suyodhan's view

Thanks darling πŸ˜ƒ
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Very beautifully written Panchuu. 😳 I've always sympathized with Dury n his motives n I support him. He was a great king, warrior , brother , friend , magnificent even in his jealousy n hatred . πŸ‘

very true Gargi 😊
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: hpatgiri

Hi Paanchali,

That was Gr8 OS... loved it. I always wondered whether such a blood thirsty war was the result of all the evil deeds of Duryodhona against the Pandavas. I still remember in my childhood days my grandmom used to tell me stories 4m Mahabharat but mostly from Pandavas POV. But the events related to Dyut sabha has pricked my conscience regarding Pandavas dharmic acts when their common wife Draupadi was insulted & disrobed and all they did was witnessed it like a mute spectator and later on tooks number of vows to avenge these insults which in POV was only for getting the throne of Hastinapur . I always thought their is another story of the same coin which resulted into these ugly events and ultimaltely to the bloody war.

After reading many books & discussions on Mahabharata my perception on the pandavas along with many other pivotal characters has changed. I feel every character in Mahabharata is a grey-shaded Character.

My fav character in Mahabharata is Karna. His life story taught us many moral lessons on life. I feel Dury's act in The Rangbhoomi in favour of Karna was due to the understanding or feeling that they are sailing in the same boat fighting against the narrow minded societal norms of their times. This connection made them bosom friends for lifetime.

I was looking for a gud writing piece from Kauravas or Dury's POV and the book Ajaya is a gud 1. I am eagerly waiting for its 2nd part. Currently I am going thru Aryavarta Chronicles Part 1 : Govinda & later will go thru its 2nd part The Kaurava Clan. Hope these books gives me more insights or POVs from Kaurava characters. Ur OS is another gud piece of writing.

Thank you for such a wonderful commentπŸ˜ƒ

Karna is my hero, ideal...that's why sometime I tried to see Duryadhan from his POV..what made him go towrads the wrong side, (as they in the epic)
did the majectic man like Karna belived that he was in the wrong side and yet stuck to it, for the sake of loyality only!!!
and that resulted reading various articles, journals and novels on Mahabharat...😊

Then I finally started to feel for Duryadhan, and I shed tears while writing this OS and you don't know how much your appreciation matters to me...
I haven't read Ajaya yet will read it very soon😊

I will love to say more, but now in a bit hurry,as in the office will edit this post later 😊
Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago