Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Panchali its beautifulπŸ€—

It is lovely the way you have evaluated Duryodhan from the beginning. Though I may not share your openion of him but I appreciate your work. Its fabulously written

Thank you dear, you do not share same opinion still you read and commented on my work, that's the biggest prize for me πŸ˜ƒ

The way you have picturised the whole thing its very vivid and gives good visualisation
keep writing πŸ€—

Thank you again dear, πŸ˜ƒ

Wow you did not keep the box reserved this time πŸ˜ƒ love you πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cotswolds

Pnachaali.. ⭐️

Its fabulous. I loved the way you initially showed Suyodhana and his pure, innocent heart. His curiosity and bonding with nature, his love of God and clever reference to Shiva's poison. This is excellent imagination.
Thank you dear

That question was always in mind why the boon child of Mahadev is said to be ominous for the society and kingdom.. because Mahadev is epitome of purity, we say Satyam Shivam Sundaram right!!

When you mentioned how Vidur could kill newly born under the guise of dharma, it made me think from his POV. You sketched his entire life so well. Bheema poisoning, Dyuta incident, Karna at Rangbhoomi and final duel pictured with convincing arguments.
Seriously you and Sayanee should co-author book on Karna and I am sure it will be more famous than Mrityunjay.
Hey Bhagwan now I am blushing😳 and I think it will make Sayanee blush as well...

Shivaji Sawant sir is a legend...no matter how many copy of a book sells he remains the same

but my friend for such a wonderful comment a big hug πŸ€—

Let me read again and comment back.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

awwwn, you want to read it again 😳

Word Count: 1

panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

@panchaali:

Really interesting piece of writing!πŸ‘..Gave us a whole new Perspective actually about what Duryodhan could've felt & thought..made for Great reading!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sakshi for reading and commenting..😊

I have read the blog of Ira Maam which you have shared in Karna AT...

I posted a reply to it also..

check page 123-124 of Karna AT 😊
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Panchaali. I was not aware that you and sayanee are school mates till you just mentioned.
You are right.. Dury was shiva ansh. He cant be all villain as depicted everywhere. It is also true that he had problems only with pandavas. He is hardly shown trying to usurp any territory,. He was no kansa who tortured his own subjects. HP was a prosperous, just kingdom even without yudhi at its helm.
So i do question at times how this war be called dharm yuddha.
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ryuki

Good story.πŸ‘.When most people only concern in Pandavas..but you can discribed what duryudhon deed from his point of view...And I am some how not hate him again..and in my opinion Duryodhon is also a victim in Mahabharat😊

This is the cuttest comment I have seen in this thread

Oh dear a biggg hig for youπŸ€—
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: KHUSHI-99

Very well written Panchali πŸ€— ,Even I thought that dury fought becoz he thought what he was doing was correct ...the conflicts in his life is well shown...feel sad for Sury .

and that is called valor, dignity..

Thankz for reading and commenting dear 😊
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Wow!!

This is beautifully written panchu..πŸ‘

You described duryodha's POV so well..
As you know I share different opinions on him but then some questions that he asked looked so right...

Yes he was logical from the very beginning, which went against norms and rules of society may be that's why he was described an Adharmi..

He was not evil perhaps just misguided one and definitely righteous ones played their part in making him choose another path...

When I was a kid, like all of you I too considered him just an evil man and hated him passionately, then few parts of BRC MB touched my heart, how he cried at Karna's death..from then onward my mind started wandering, then in the book Palace Of Illusions the author showed Duryadhan loved his wife very much...

works of different authors changed my perspective on Duryahan very much..

Yes he was a villain but he is not just a Villain..

Thank you Sasu Maa, for posting more than just "Nice update" for the first time in my story, that makes me feel yes I finally wrote something 😳

P:S:- You will find my many posts in the forum topic "Duryadhan not just a Villain"😊 where I have shared my opinions about him...
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaikartana

Excellent and amazing work PaanchuπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Loved dat u started describing Dury's POV from the very beginning as the innocent Suyodhana.Circumstances make a man good or bad.And yes when we read the epic we may come across him as an extremely evil man but it is described from the winners' perspective.I totally loved the logical approach and if we keep the Dharma -Adharma concept aside and think as a human we will feel for Dury too.Loved it PaanchuπŸ€—

Thank you Vani

Some acts of Duryadhan are not at all right, but for that we cannot ignore the man he was..can we!!!! Technically he lost the war but till his last breath he fought with dignity..he have never lost faith on himself..and that makes him AJAYA...
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

It is too good, Payel..

Written from Duryodha's point of view, this is really heart warming..really no one could speak for him..probably fearing it would be going against the mind.. small minds that we have, we are safe (or so we think) by singing paeans to the people whom the whole world considered as pure as the dew.

Very true
So he had to speak up for himself

I think the society and its norms and rules cannot answer his queries, that's why Duryadhan became Adharmi to them..

and I did like his first impression of Karna..😳

I always believe that is how Duryadhan must have felt when he first sees Karna. I can never believe that he wanted Karna just as an ally but not as a friend...

Very well written..kudos..πŸ‘

Thank you Sukanya, your comment made my day, I have been always a fan of your writing style 😊

Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Finally read it...ur writing style is amazing panchali...bt i disagree with many parts while reading it...eg..bheem tortured his bros thus he became suyodhan to duryadhan...i mean dury is so much brainwashed by mamashree that he deserved da throne always right frm his childhood that he considered throne is his sampatti not yudi's...second dury befriended karn cuz he wld use him against arjun for his brilliant archery skills bt they latter bcm vry gud frnds which is quite obvious how can sumone nt be a gud frnd with such a persona lyk karna aftr living him for a long tym...now coming to dussy he really deserved such a painful death n that too happened for his karma n dury's influence..
This line is so true.."I don't want kingdom
Prince I just want the respect that I
deserve. Acceptance of my skill is
what I long for.'' and dury always wanted war...evn he dint accept peace
Anyways my comment is nt to hurt u or anyone...its my personal opinion...
Edited by Simantini_M - 10 years ago