whiskeytwilight thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Rapid fire with Preetika Rao

DC | Natasha Coutinho | August 09, 2014, 23.08 pm IST
Preetika Rao Television Actress (Photo: DC/File)

Mumbai:

What fills your wardrobe

Handbags. I just love them. In fact just two days ago I got myself some more. Apart from bags, I also love shopping for clothes. I prefer big brands for both.

Favourite outfits

T-shirts, tank tops, skirts and shorts.

Monsoon regime

I make sure to cleanse my face thoroughly after a shoot. For hair, I try and oil it twice a week and leave it on for about three or four hours.

Quick beauty tip

Rub ice over your face to look fresh instantly after a tiring day.
Favourite food
People keep asking me if my profession requires me to be on a diet all the time, but that's hardly the case. I love eating green Thai curry and rice; that's my favourite.
Closest buddies
My mother has been my closest friend till date. I also have a lot of close school friends, but naming any one is difficult. These days due to my hectic schedule, I spend a lot of time with my manager Megha and, therefore, have grown very close to her. Then there's always my sister who I can speak to at any given time.
On sister Amrita Rao
I do not have a brother, so every year I celebrate Raksha Bandhan with my sister. We meet up and spend the day together, tie each other rakhis, exchange gifts and eat a lot of sweets. I believe love for siblings shouldn't be restricted to just one day in the year, but it feels nice to be able to express the love we have for one another on that day.
Relationship status
Single. I haven't thought about my ideal man yet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love pree dis is gal is jst amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Pree is so sweet..inshah Allah she will find her dream man soon just need to look a little closer
Thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜›
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing...she is really a very sweet girl
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome answers Pree!!!!love you pree...you rock
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just love her and glad she is close to megha!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs...she always give nice n to the point ans...
she is close to megha nw so whoz left in her close pal list๐Ÿ˜†
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awks just noticed who the journalist is. Natasha who iv'ed dimple and we got that big article which caused so much havoc. She even said she wouldnt cover beintehaa anymore too much of a headache.
But atleast we know Pree is sensible she wont get misquoted
whiskeytwilight thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramita94

Awks just noticed who the journalist is. Natasha who iv'ed dimple and we got that big article which caused so much havoc. She even said she wouldnt cover beintehaa anymore too much of a headache.
But atleast we know Pree is sensible she wont get misquoted

When the problem itself has gone from the show, why drag old issues now.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Here's Harshad and Suchitra's interview as well.

Rain diaries: On the sets

DC | Natasha Coutinho | July 10, 2014, 10.07 am IST

Suchitra Pillai: A funny story comes to mind while talking about shooting in the rains " it was during my first film with Sanjay Gadhvi, which unfortunately got shelved. It was a dance sequence with Arjun Rampal. Since I was very thin then (and wasn't very well-endowed in the posterior), the stylist insisted that I wear padding under my tracksuit to add to the sexy quotient. We didn't bargain for the rainwater to be absorbed by the padding, so you can imagine. The term bottom-heavy' had another meaning altogether when the sponge got wet. It was hilarious because I had to keep going out to squeeze the water out from it!

Karan Patel: We recently shot a picnic scene for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. It was to be a regular day out with the kids, but it suddenly started raining so the team had to turn around the script to make it more rain-friendly. Hats off to the writers who could think on their toes, since discontinuing the shoot was not an option at all. The best part about shooting in the rains is the kadak chai and hot samosas served on the sets.

Harshad Arora: We recently shot some rain scenes in Beintehaa. It's a lot of fun I have to admit, but things do get a little messy on the sets and that can be a tad annoying. My favourite indulgence when shooting in the rain however, is digging into a hot plate of pakoras and sipping on hot chai. But when I must go for the healthier option, I skip the pakoras and sip on green tea in between shots instead of the adrak wali chai.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I just love her. ..Bas That's It...