Kya socha tha aur kya ho gaya :P

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Don't take me in a wrong way I am just saying ki BI is very unpredictable๐Ÿ˜›
Some weeks ago we all were expecting to see ZaYa's romance in RizYat's nikah we expected many things like ZaYa will enjoy the nikah we all will get some cute and romantic scenes...!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
But we all never thought that this track will shape up like this...not even in our dreams anyone would have thought that separation track is waiting for us...no one would have ever thought that mamu will die...!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Moral-BI is very unpredictable aage kch bhi ho sakta hai...after seeing a heart breaking episode you should never reach to conclusion that's why I am saying zyada predictions mat kara karo๐Ÿ˜† cvs will always proove u wrong and this my gurantee aage bhi waisa kch nhi hone wala jaisa hune socha hai...!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Lame post๐Ÿ˜›
#Mission 650
PS No offencecto anyone iit was just a lame post to increase forum activity...and continue with your predictions becoz I love to read them...!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BI always stands out from other soap ..and this why i'm proud to be an BIian.!!!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i though after eid everything will be ok but all went wrost.it better not to predicted and hope too much becz CV'S always surprise us whenever we think something.
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BI is really different from other shows and that's why I it stands out. I have learn to just watch the show and not predict anything because BI always proves me wrong.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beintehaa Different tha.Different Hai.Aur Different Rahega. I am proud to be a BIian.๐Ÿ˜ณ
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
haha u r rite
bi is just unpredictable
thats why I luve it :))
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

BI always stands out from other soap ..and this why i'm proud to be an BIian.!!!

IKR...?? BI not a saas bahu show...it is different from other shows...and I am also proud to be BI fan...!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i though after eid everything will be ok but all went wrost.it better not to predicted and hope too much becz CV'S always surprise us whenever we think something.

Even I thought the same...that's why I never predict anything๐Ÿ˜† BI is different from other daily soaps that's why everything is unpredictable...!!๐Ÿ˜‰
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainaliya-12

BI is really different from other shows and that's why I it stands out. I have learn to just watch the show and not predict anything because BI always proves me wrong.

Same here di main apna popat nhi karwana chahti that's why main kabhi kch predict hi nhi karti๐Ÿ˜†IKR...?? BI is different from other shows that's why it is better not to predict anything...!!๐Ÿ˜‰
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Beintehaa Different tha.Different Hai.Aur Different Rahega. I am proud to be a BIian.๐Ÿ˜ณ

IKT BI is was and always will be unique...even I am proud to be BIian and I know everyone here also is proud...!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ