helloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Zain character have not change since the serial drama. I mean immature and impulsive, even spend some months with Aliya nothing changed him.. he is old Zain, influence my mom. I thought after his death of his dad he will be mature. he Is acting same way as he did when he had to marry Aliya.. now the question is why usman Abdullah left haq mehr on Aliya name? did he know his son too well or his family. I think he never trusted anyone from his family. I hope they show little reality in this drama. that Aliya should teach Zain good lesson. instead forgiving him whatever he has done to her. they shouldn't show that its matter of this condition he is treating her like this..its actually Zain nature. because if he loved or understood Aliya he would have ask himself a question why would she have done this to me..since the drama started suriya is mistreating her.. now Aliya know why they keep showing that she takes from her. fahad is against Aliya. I want to know what he will do when he finds out his own wife did it. how come nafeesa has no guility conscious of killing usman.. as far as I remember he treated her very well. I hope they show in this drama a little reality.. instead of Aliya forgiving everyone.. I mean she should not forgive anyone. how many people agreed with me..