Aaliya's identity as 'Mamu ki bhanji'

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aaliya said she is neither Aaliya Zain Abdullah nor she is Aaliya Ghulam Haider and she lost her identity.Remember in the first episode it was the Mamu and Bahnji relationship that was given more emphasis more than that of Aaliya's relationship with her parents,siblings or cousins. Aaliya was shown sneaking out of the house to pray for her Mamu and for a prince charming husband ๐Ÿ˜Š If Zain had played a prank like he did with Aaliya (pretending to be Zeeshan) with any other girl do you think Mamu would have insisted Zain to marry that girl? I doubt it ,it is only because the matter involves mamu ki bhanji he made that decision.Otherwise the matter would have been solved with some financial compensation!
Now at this critical stage in her life her identity is still Mamu ki bhanji through 'Haq mehr' . Usman mamu ensured she will always be MKB. Mamu ka beta is totally lost in grief and misunderstandings but he will find his way back to his MKB's life again. So MKB hamesha always๐Ÿ˜Š
#mission 650,please share your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Dear!!!
Bang on Post
I agree if she has no surname then her identity is by Mamu Kii Bhanji only...
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
But Zain won't call her Maamu ki Bhanji he will say tum maamu ki bhanji khene ke layak nahin hoon.
It's also sad that without Maamu Bhaanji kaise ho sakti hain
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said MKB is the identity which cannot be taken away by anyone n that will always remain her identity. I have said it in many post n will say it that what ever Aaliya is doing now is only for her Mamu n she will put everyone to the side in this whole office track.
Michmichi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Well said Dear!!!

Bang on Post
I agree if she has no surname then her identity is by Mamu Kii Bhanji only...

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Michmichi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

But Zain won't call her Maamu ki Bhanji he will say tum maamu ki bhanji khene ke layak nahin hoon.

It's also sad that without Maamu Bhaanji kaise ho sakti hain

Mamu is no longer with them but when the misunderstandings are cleared ,hoping to see Zain calling her MKB again knowing how much his dad loved her,it'll be remembering his dad in a sweet way.
Michmichi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Very well said MKB is the identity which cannot be taken away by anyone n that will always remain her identity. I have said it in many post n will say it that what ever Aaliya is doing now is only for her Mamu n she will put everyone to the side in this whole office track.

Mamu has entrusted Aaliya with this huge responsibility of BR, she will be strong and fulfill it for the sake of Mamu,she will make him proud of her and show his decision was right all along.
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree wid each n every word
she is nw nly mamu ki bhanji
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bang on post dear
may be zain will never think of calling her MKB again..
due to his own guilt..
but i want aliya to insist that she be called MKB..
it was and should be her identity..
which ever phase their relationship is in, its all because of maamu
woh rahe ya na rahe,
she will stay as his bhanji forever...
and to add to it, i love the name... MKB is so non-clinch and a trademark of Zain n BI.. i want that to continue