Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Zain is shocked but anyway deepens the kiss and hugs her tightly...
After the kiss still hugging her.. he smirks .. raises an eyebrow and says
Zain .. are wah mkz tum ho badi besharam nikli
Aaliya... haan aur nai tho kya.. tumare saat rahne ka koi tho fayada hona chahiye.. and winks at him...😊

Tu/Aap yehi karte rahi ho btw thank you for the adding the charm😆
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Tu/Aap yehi karte rahi ho btw thank you for the adding the charm😆

Lol...Call me 'tu' only... main aisa kar rahi hu tho koi problem nahi hai na
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Lol...Call me 'tu' only... main aisa kar rahi hu tho koi problem nahi hai na

Okay tu hi bolongi aur koi problem nahi hai bola ta maine thank you for adding the charm n helping me keeping the forum alive😃
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post yaar...
and let me keep putting my wishes here now..😆
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

nice post yaar...

and let me keep putting my wishes here now..😆

Thanks yaar and please start putting your wishes here now waiting eagerl... come on lets heat this post😆
vinu127 thumbnail
i've got lots...
but lemme start with this one only...

zain is swimming and aliya comes there(for whatever reason one may suppose😆)
and zain is one full besharam who moves to the edge while she is sharmaofying like 50's ki heroin
he splashes water at her and drenches her..
she gets angry and moves towards him saying "kitkit tum..." ..
but bechari(not really) slips and falls into the pool while her her half naked hubby starts laughing and reaches to her...
and you know, zaya can never be zaya without kitkit😛
so then begins their kitkit by the end of which they are literally clinging to each other
aage ka to ur mind...
(main sirf screenplay bata rahi hoon... dialogues feelings ke saath likhungi toh it'll become a drabble or OS😆)

Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

i've got lots...

but lemme start with this one only...

zain is swimming and aliya comes there(for whatever reason one may suppose😆)
and zain is one full besharam who moves to the edge while she is sharmaofying like 50's ki heroin
he splashes water at her and drenches her..
she gets angry and moves towards him saying "kitkit tum..." ..
but bechari(not really) slips and falls into the pool while her her half naked hubby starts laughing and reaches to her...
and you know, zaya can never be zaya without kitkit😛
so then begins their kitkit by the end of which they are literally clinging to each other
aage ka to ur mind...
(main sirf screenplay bata rahi hoon... dialogues feelings ke saath likhungi toh it'll become a drabble or OS😆)

Kya baat hai yaar very nice please continue to share these lovey dovey moments n I promise to continue this post but for now it's 1:16am in melbourne I have to sleep n tmrw morning will get up n check this😊 don't mind pls

Word Count: 1

vinu127 thumbnail
no probs dear.. will post when i get ideas😃
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohhh... ok... good night, sleep well
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Zain carries her to the bedroom ..both wrenched in water ...zain in his red chaddi aaliyas white dress...almost transperent "zain neeche rakho she kept on telling the whole trail till bedroom bit zain ...didn't finally after reaching their room he kept her down but then pulling her ... Close to him he slowly placed kisses on her neck she could just moan "zain ..pls leave "after few while of kissing zain saw aaliya also blushing as he touched her ..he smirked ... And said "chalo office Jana ..bye " as he left her and walked she said "zain "and he stopped she walked to him and hugged him from back ..."let's do it please"she whispered ...and zain turned smirking with god know what in his eyes she saw and hugged "don't look at me like this zain I go mad and then can't control .."as her hands romed all over his back and his fingers making patterns ..zain pulled her back and crushed his lips on her ...she entangled her hands in his hair ...as his hands wandered her back to find the zip ..she slowly moaned "zain "and he gasped while she pulled him back into kiss her hands digging deep on on his back ...he slowly slid his warm hands on her cold spin sending her shivers.her legs ready to give up she clasped zain "zain pls"as he moved down to her neck sucking the white soft skin which was like a baby's skin his hands slid to her waist...pressing her curves kneading a hard to find fat on her waist line... And finally walked her to the bed ...laid her down and his fingers moved on the skin near her pyajama as he fingered to the Dori to untie it ...her stomach shivered she shivered...zain slowly placed kisses on her lower abdomen and then her navvel sukcing and biting the soft fragile skin there . she unable to take it pulled him up by his hair... "Zain"as his hands finally pushed her pyajama down with his legs while his hands unhooked her lingere... And bit her and finally pulled the sheets on as her hands entred unexplored areas of his body till now And how they did wonders ...as finally he rested on her bloom still playing with them and his other hands with her Cruves and she kept on monaing as tried various things on her