Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Thank you n off course yaad hai humara despo Zain who could keep his hands off aur off course Aaliya bhi kam nahi par dono ka fault nahi hai both have such perfect partners😃

HMMM... *sign* ab kab aayenge vo din... but zain cant keep his hands off her but sadly this time it will be hurting rather than being romantic...😔
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aap sab kitne bade beshram ho😳 yeh baat aur hai main sabse badi beshram hun🤣 mera gutter mind i activated😳 though I have a very big gutter mind but I can't write something like this😔
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ok .. this is not at all gutter but a little sad...

Aaliya and zain had an argument in his office and she stood up and walked towards the door only... Next thing she knew was that she is crushed up against his chest with her hand pinned behind her back and zain glaring down at her..

Aaliya... Zain, chodo mujhe...

Zain: kyu... dard ho raha hai... Pulling her more closer and tighten his grip on her hand

Aaliya.. Nahi... kyu ki tume mujhe chune ka hak kho chuke zain , jab tumne talaq diya aur tumare dil se bhi mujhe nikhal diya..

Zain is shocked and taken aback leaves his grip... Aaliya walks out...

Comments and criticism are most welcome

Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: craziness05

Aap sab kitne bade beshram ho😳 yeh baat aur hai main sabse badi beshram hun🤣 mera gutter mind i activated😳 though I have a very big gutter mind but I can't write something like this😔

try to kar Astha it doesn't have to be gutter😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Ok .. this is not at all gutter but a little sad...

Aaliya and zain had an argument in his office and she stood up and walked towards the door only... Next thing she knew was that she is crushed up against his chest with her hand pinned behind her back and zain glaring down at her..

Aaliya... Zain, chodo mujhe...

Zain: kyu... dard ho raha hai... Pulling her more closer and tighten his grip on her hand

Aaliya.. Nahi... kyu ki tume mujhe chune ka hak kho chuke zain , jab tumne talaq diya aur tumare dil se bhi mujhe nikhal diya..

Zain is shocked and taken aback leaves his grip... Aaliya walks out...

Comments and criticism are most welcome

One word beautiful👏
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

try to kar Astha it doesn't have to be gutter😊

Ohkk if u r saying I will try...raat tak kch soch lungi u just be ready with a chappal😆
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing parts !
Especailly d one of aliya's hand getting burnt and zain feeding her .. Continue pls