Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

@priyakna .. its on the last page 13th

the ganne ka juice one yes I did :)
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aaliya was upset... zain had promised her that he will come back early and will take her out for dinner.. But he got held up at work and he forgot to call.

Zain walked into the room and found his princess lying ulta and as usual the blanket over her head... Aaliya knew he was back but restrained herself from looking under the blanket..

Aaliya: eak tho der sa aate hai aur uper se sorry bhi nahi bola... stupid kit kit..

After a few minutes later she felt him sit beside her and pulled down the blanket.. Zain muhje neend aa rahi hai.. disturb mat karo ..

Zain .. acha .. turned her and sat on top of her..

Aaliya shocked.. ye tum kya kar rahe ho...

Zain: meri bewi ko mana raha hu... And started giving her small kisses everywhere...

Aaliya.. stop it zain.. tried pushing him off but he pinned both her hands above her head...

Zain: jab tak tum mujhe maaf nahi kar dethi, mein aasa hi kartha rahonga. Kept on giving her small kisses

Aaliya ( few minutes later) OOKKK... Stop... mein ne maaf kiya.. ab tho meri upar sa hato... And smiled at him

Zain : aaj muje aise hi sona hai... saying that he snuggled his head near her neck and pulled the blanket over them...

Would love to see your comments and criticisms ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Romantic n cute nice :D
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Romantic n cute nice :D

When in school drama club we are used to pple fine tuning the writing and also adding things to make the drama/scene more pleasing,mysterious or anything depending on the act .. so u can make changes or add more things .. I am totally open to all that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Filmyarchu thumbnail

When in school drama club we are used to pple fine tuning the writing and also adding things to make the drama/scene more pleasing,mysterious or anything depending on the act .. so u can make changes or add more things .. I am totally open to all that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you , you have already told me that by adding things n asked me to as well and I also do drama in school so it's fun๐Ÿ˜Š
@priyakna ... write something na... your last post was sooo cute...
Filmyarchu thumbnail

@priyakna ... write something na... your last post was sooo cute...

Umm I want but I am still thinking n promise write something soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Aaliya walks out of the shower trying her hair when she checks her watch and it's 7am realising Zain has to go to work.
Aaliya: Zain , Zain wake up you are going to be late
Zain opens his eyes but his not paying attention to her words as much as he is mesmerised by her beauty. he pulls her on him and brushes her hair behind her ear.
Zain: Aaj office jaye ne ka mood nahi hai soochta hoon ke kyun naa hum dono aaj ka din humare room main hi rahin
Aaliya : Zain sada romantic hone ki koi saroot nahi hai kyun ki abhi tumen utna hai aur office jaye naa
Zain: Arre bored ho gyi kya mujhse
Aaliya: bakwaas mat karo tumse main kabhi bore ho sakti hoon. kyun naa deal karte hain Sunday ko jo bolege woh karenge lekin abhi jao nahi to sab ghar mein mujhe sharam se pani pani kar denge.
Zain: tekh hai jayoonga lekin mujhe meri fees do
Aaliya: Kaisi fees
and Zain pulls her for his fees :D

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Aaliya walks out of the shower trying her hair when she checks her watch and it's 7am realising Zain has to go to work.

Aaliya: Zain , Zain wake up you are going to be late
Zain opens his eyes but his not paying attention to her words as much as he is mesmerised by her beauty. he pulls her on him and brushes her hair behind her ear.
Zain: Aaj office jaye ne ka mood nahi hai soochta hoon ke kyun naa hum dono aaj ka din humare room main hi rahin
Aaliya : Zain sada romantic hone ki koi saroot nahi hai kyun ki abhi tumen utna hai aur office jaye naa
Zain: Arre bored ho gyi kya mujhse
Aaliya: bakwaas mat karo tumse main kabhi bore ho sakti hoon. kyun naa deal karte hain Sunday ko jo bolege woh karenge lekin abhi jao nahi to sab ghar mein mujhe sharam se pani pani kar denge.
Zain: tekh hai jayoonga lekin mujhe meri fees do
Aaliya: Kaisi fees
and Zain pulls her for his fees :D

Wow yaar... zein mia tho naughty naughty hai.... ๐Ÿ‘... perfect
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Wow yaar... zein mia tho naughty naughty hai.... ๐Ÿ‘... perfect

Thank you n off course yaad hai humara despo Zain who could keep his hands off aur off course Aaliya bhi kam nahi par dono ka fault nahi hai both have such perfect partners๐Ÿ˜ƒ