Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

I can't write guttery stuff! Sorry! I am too bad at it!
And Ann already knows very well about it!

It doesn't have to gutter just any anything related to zaya😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

ok.. I will write one more:

Zain and aaliya driving back to mumbai from pune after attending a wedding... she was just enjoying the drive .. when suddenly aaliya saw streeet vendor selling sugarcane juice..

Aaliya... *screamed*.. Zain stoooppp.
Zain hit the breaks hard and looks at her shockingly .. Kya hua... tum teek ho??
Aaliya: han.. mein teek hu per thoda peecha mein ne ganne ka juice stall dekha... Chalona zain .. mujhe vo pina hai...
Zain... ya allah aliya... tumne tho mujhe daradiya tha..
Aaliya; Please zain .. tum mera liya itna bi nahi kar sak the *pouts her lips*.
zain ...ok.. malika e zain... tumari hukum sarakhon par

They turn the car back and ordered two glasses... She drank her glass so fast it left her with a foam mustache ... Zain couldnt stop himself laughing... *aaliya gave him a confused look* and zain said tumari tho munchem nikal aayi

she was about to wipe it out but he caught hold of her hand.. said mein kar tha hu..

zain came closer to her and with his thumb wiped it off her lips very slowly .. and licked it... with a slight smirk said... ab aaye na ganne ka ras ki asli maza...

Comments and criticisms are most welcome...😃

You are really good Priyanka :)
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Aaliya is feeling very sick today because there was a function in the house last night which she worked really hard for which has affected her health. Zain is feeling guilty as he didn't look after Aaliya when he had seen her fainting yet he he ignored because they had a fight.
Zain: Sorry Aaliya main sooche raha ta ke tum mujhe manayogi lekin pata nahi ta ke tum mujhse iss kadar naraaz ho jayegi.
Aaliya: Zain main jaanti hoon issi liye to khush hoon ke agar main bimaar hoon to at least tumare ego ne tumen sorry bolne ki permission dedi :)
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aaliya was upset... zain had promised her that he will come back early and will take her out for dinner.. But he got held up at work and he forgot to call.

Zain walked into the room and found his princess lying ulta and as usual the blanket over her head... Aaliya knew he was back but restrained herself from looking under the blanket..

Aaliya: eak tho der sa aate hai aur uper se sorry bhi nahi bola... stupid kit kit..

After a few minutes later she felt him sit beside her and pulled down the blanket.. Zain muhje neend aa rahi hai.. disturb mat karo ..

Zain .. acha .. turned her and sat on top of her..

Aaliya shocked.. ye tum kya kar rahe ho...

Zain: meri bewi ko mana raha hu... And started giving her small kisses everywhere...

Aaliya.. stop it zain.. tried pushing him off but he pinned both her hands above her head...

Zain: jab tak tum mujhe maaf nahi kar dethi, mein aasa hi kartha rahonga. Kept on giving her small kisses

Aaliya ( few minutes later) OOKKK... Stop... mein ne maaf kiya.. ab tho meri upar sa hato... And smiled at him

Zain : aaj muje aise hi sona hai... saying that he snuggled his head near her neck and pulled the blanket over them...

Would love to see your comments and criticisms ...😃

Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyakna

You are really good Priyanka :)

Thank you yaar...I stopped writing after leaving school drama club... and its not refined and very rustic .. so please do give honest opinions especially criticisms... would really appreciate it...😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Thank you yaar...I stopped writing after leaving school drama club... and its not refined and very rustic .. so please do give honest opinions especially criticisms... would really appreciate it...😃

No I really mean it that it's actually really really good😊

Aaliya is feeling very sick today because there was a function in the house last night which she worked really hard for which has affected her health. Zain is feeling guilty as he didn't look after Aaliya when he had seen her fainting yet he he ignored because they had a fight.

Zain: Sorry Aaliya main sooche raha ta ke tum mujhe manayogi lekin pata nahi ta ke tum mujhse iss kadar naraaz ho jayegi.
Aaliya: Zain main jaanti hoon issi liye to khush hoon ke agar main bimaar hoon to at least tumare ego ne tumen sorry bolne ki permission dedi :)

Thats is cute...😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Thats is cute...😃

Thank you I remembered the dialogue of Aaliya imagining Zain in bhopal n siad that jayo jaye ke apna ego massage karo so yeah😊

Thank you I remembered the dialogue of Aaliya imagining Zain in bhopal n siad that jayo jaye ke apna ego massage karo so yeah😊

Ahh.. yes.. I remember too...

My less gutter brain cooked up something else.. dekha kya???
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Ahh.. yes.. I remember too...

My less gutter brain cooked up something else.. dekha kya???

kounsa ?

Word Count: 1