Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
She just over acts that's why her acting looks bad otherwise she's a good actress. I feel she gets over excited or something.I know it's a loud character that she's playing and daya's supposed to be happy go lucky and full of energy type but she should control herself a little bit.Itna bhi energy nahi dikhana chahiye ki log irritate ho jaye. That's what's happening with her.She should calm down a little bit.That's what I wanted to suggest her that's why I was asking her fb or twitter id
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All she needs is some break from the show and all we want is some break from her irking voice😆
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but hey background has nothing to do it. Acting is a natural element, some may have it and some don't have it at all.
She is pretty good actually. She needs to tone down a bit. a mother of 16 year old cannot behave like a 16 year old herself😆

Talking about backgrounds, look at Sonam Kapoor. Her whole family belongs to bollywood and yet her acting is ...no comments😆
pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She should join khote coaching classes
severus1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She's never been a great actress. But since her new avatar, her acting has gotten worse. 
Like if you see an old episode and a more recent one- her expressions, behaviour everything has changed. 
pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

but hey background has nothing to do it. Acting is a natural element, some may have it and some don't have it at all.

She is pretty good actually. She needs to tone down a bit. a mother of 16 year old cannot behave like a 16 year old herself😆

Talking about backgrounds, look at Sonam Kapoor. Her whole family belongs to bollywood and yet her acting is ...no comments😆

She had won accolades for her double role in gujju play Lali - Lila
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: severus1

She's never been a great actress. But since her new avatar, her acting has gotten worse. 

Like if you see an old episode and a more recent one- her expressions, behaviour everything has changed. 

Yes.. i agree.. she is good actress but sometimes she overacts.. like since 2014.. she is overeacting & her voice..😡..phata speaker ko bhi peeche chor dia..