Fight with Goons!?!?!?!?!?!

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So the spoiler claimed that Rehaan will save Aaliya from goons na? So did it happen or is going to happen? Hope it doesn't, don't want another Rehaan-Aaliya scene. No Goons please!

Lame?
Thanks for telling.

#Mission 650

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
supposedly after aliya was leaving BV without her parents she was gonna encounter goons and rehan would come and save her and take her to his house but on the show aliya left and told rehan to take her parents to the hotel while she was walking she fainted and the next scene they showed rehan had apparently found her and taken her to his house. she woke up surrounded by grumpy, the kids and rehan.
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

supposedly after aliya was leaving BV without her parents she was gonna encounter goons and rehan would come and save her and take her to his house but on the show aliya left and told rehan to take her parents to the hotel while she was walking she fainted and the next scene they showed rehan had apparently found her and taken her to his house. she woke up surrounded by grumpy, the kids and rehan.

Glad they didn't show that. I am sure neither would have liked the- UGH! I am so happy that in the show they skipped the Rehaan taking Aaliya in his arms and taking her home etc etc.

Thanks a lot for telling!😳😳
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was half true and half fake spoiler ...
Feed up with them..
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...hope so
I will break my TV screen if tht happens
*fingerscrossed*
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is saving Aaliya from the three chudails who are as good as the goonsπŸ˜† ok sorry lame replyπŸ˜›
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

He is saving Aaliya from the three chudails who are as good as the goonsπŸ˜† ok sorry lame replyπŸ˜›

Lame? That was what I was expecting from all!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lame replies ke liye hi toh lame post banaye hai!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Nice reply!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ