The show is on the right track!

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I rarely post on the main forum as i'm normally a visitor of the Creation Gallery. But the current track made me post this as when i though the dooms day of the show is near, the CV's certainly had another plan in mind.

As we all know, the show started with both Zain and Aliya who is at loggerheads with each another being forced into a marriage. Usmaan was the reason of them getting married. He was very sure that this marriage will change the lives of both Aliya and Zain. Then we got to see Zain's hatred for Aliya where he insults her. And Aliya being the brave girl she was, decide to stay strong and make this marriage work. We then witnessed their 'Kit Kit' which one can't deny that was one of the best phase of the show.

The ice was slowly melting and they started having feelings for each another and finally confessed. Zain realized that Aliya is now part of his life and heart. He then stood for her in all her decisions. 'Mamuki Bhanji' changed to 'Malika E Zain'. And of course, the much awaited consumption took place. So we have seen them being from enemy > friends > lovers > husband-wife. They can't keep showing them lovey dovey for long as it would get redundant or there would be nothing much to show.

The way Usmaan passing away and everyone blaming Aliya is very well plotted out. Zain and Aliya opts for a divorce but Usmaan had another plan by making Aliya as the 51% share holder of Barkat Group. A masterstroke indeed. So its either don't divorce or divorce with a price of Aliya being the major shareholder. Either way, Aliya is still not out of Zain's life. Now that Zain is angry with Aliya and Aliya being in the office, this would give another angle to their love story. How would they face each another daily? Would the anger drain out? Would love grow again? Aliya has fainted a few times recently. Is she in the family way? What would be the family's reaction to this? With many tracks and questions opened up, BI is moving in the right way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beintehaa has d best cvs n ph👏
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant post :)
Yes you are right the tracks are all making sense now which has calmed the forum down really well. When the news of Mamu's death was announced we all were paranoid but now we can say that cvc's for sure know better than us and now we can trust them without any doubts :)
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow 👏 U describe the whole scenario in a best way 👍🏼
Yes Indeed BI is on the right path !! Very excited fr this phase of ZaYa life
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post
kudos to the cv's / PH they have planed the story very well n they are sticking to it which now we see the pic little bigger n better
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Post Visha
Very well said. It looks as if this was the original script from beginning itself. I m so happy that Cvs sticked to the concept and vision of the story from word go...!!!.May be they extended Usman's role but he had to die some or the other day according to the story. I must thank those people who wrote Usman Aaliya and Zain's character.Simply amazing.Now its gonna be interesting to see how ZaYa reconcile admist this Beintehaa Nafrat.

I guess Beintehaa is the first TV show which didn't go haywire under TRP pressure and Channel gave all liberty to the makers and had immense faith in them...!!!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post ... even though v loved their kit kit phase.. zain and aaliya journey from here on will be a treat to watch...
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome post!!!!!!!!
You're so right... All the questions you've asked are on point!!!! And the link the CV's have established with Usman mamu and everything he did, all the events that have led up to this point.. it's just so absolutely amazing!!!!!!

I'm really, really excited to see this new office track, It's gonne be a completely new phase in Zain and Aaliyah's relationship and its super exciting!!! Cannot wait to see what destiny has in store for these 2!!!!!😃😃
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved your post ...
do post more often ...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Honestly when i saw articles/news of Aliya and Zain separating, leaps, Zain dying and with the entry of Rehaan and his kids, there were also rumors of Aliya getting married to Rehaan, it made me think why is the CVs themselves butchering the show which they crafted so beautifully. And turned out that Rehaan is now the new Usmaan who is giving her support in her hard time. There is a reason for everything that happened and this whole track is very well done and i'm looking forward to see what is in store.