When our strength becomes our weakness

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So ever since Aaliya said that she was no longer Aaliya Zain Abdullah or Aaliya Ghulam Haider..and that she needed to find herself..it got me thinking..how did this happen? I mean it's not like this is the first time that the entire Abdullahs is against her.
Zain hated her after he got married to her and he did do a lot of things that showed his hatred/dislike for her like burning that t-shirt just because she touched it. And although Aaliya was shocked, she never broke down. She always stood strong and fought back.

And I know yes she's totally heartbroken because of the divorce. But why did it lead to her losing herself?

The only answer I can come up with is because Zain had become her strength. After everything that they both went through, all those time and sweet moments that they spent together..it lead to her not only giving her heart to him but she made him her hero, her Prince. She would always give him the right to take the decisions and she would go with whatever he decides..as she said herself..if he's not with her then whatever decision she takes is meaningless. And with those words all of us including Zain got to witness just how much importance she is giving him in her life. She is making him the REASON of her EXISTENCE.

Don't get me wrong. Zain never failed her. He was always by her side and he always did his best to make the best decision and he DESERVED the importance he was being given by Aaliya.

However, when people (the wrong people) interferes in that relationship...this is what happens. That person who was once our strength becomes our weakness. And when that person is no longer with us, we lose our way.

sorry for the long post. I just had this in my chest and I needed to get it off.πŸ˜†
mission#650
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gosh Saheba the post is beautiful. Good job girl πŸ‘
I agree with your every single word. She lost trust on herself when Zain lost trust on her. She has lost herself. IDk if she will emerge as stronger than ever from this situation or she will never gain that self confidence back. I want her to emerge stronger, to be self reliant so if in future something like this again happens after reunion she has the guts to leave Zain that time.

Moral: Be self reliant !!!
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So true!!
Whether they like it or not right now, both of them have lost their way because they feel like they've lost each other. I mean, come on, anybody can see how lifeless they are without each other.

In Zain's eyes, Aaliya is not the girl he fell in love with, and you only have their cuckoo families to blame for that misconception.

Right now, Aaliya's support is her love for Usman, not Zain. But we all know she'll be back to leaning on Zain again in 3 months anyway. :P
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful words, Saheba! πŸ‘

I agree. The intense dislike was earlier too. But Aaliya never had any expectations before. She took her marriage as Allah ki marzi and didn't expect anything in return. But Zain spoiled her rotten. He gave her the courage, the trust to come out and agree to depend on him. To let her hair down. His love gave her that strength and now with that love lost somewhere in these conspiracies, she's weakened too. I really hope she doesn't loose her ability to trust. Zain has already a lot on his plate and he'd have to bring his MEZ back to life as well.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aamzing post Saheba :)
YOu have dotted every point as to why Aaliya feels weak but don't worry now her mamu has instructed her to so she will listen to him and put Zain to the side for now which should be good :)
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post =) πŸ‘
Amazingly Said..!!!
But dont worry because Mamus words have a strong affect on Aliya and she is going to be strong

thank you so much 😳

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post Saheba!

Aliya can really keep Zain aside for now and concentrate on mamus words.Because he is the only support for her.Its his love for his bhanji which made her stand strong! You saw the glimpse of sherni mode in her eyes?

And i am loving Rehaan πŸ˜† Cause he helped Aliya understand.Good Job Rehaan Ji πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Gosh Saheba the post is beautiful. Good job girl πŸ‘

I agree with your every single word. She lost trust on herself when Zain lost trust on her. She has lost herself. IDk if she will emerge as stronger than ever from this situation or she will never gain that self confidence back. I want her to emerge stronger, to be self reliant so if in future something like this again happens after reunion she has the guts to leave Zain that time.

Moral: Be self reliant !!!

Thank you so much Aashi😳
I think maybe this is why the CVs have done this. For Aaliya to get a hold of herself and to find that piece of herself that she has unknowingly either forgotten or hidden : her fighting spirit. To put her foot down and give it right back to the people who taunts her. I believe that she will emerge stronger as Mamu is cheering for her from the heavens and he will always make sure that his bhanji winsπŸ˜›

and yes Always be self reliant.

Originally posted by: musicxolover

So true!!

Whether they like it or not right now, both of them have lost their way because they feel like they've lost each other. I mean, come on, anybody can see how lifeless they are without each other.

In Zain's eyes, Aaliya is not the girl he fell in love with, and you only have their cuckoo families to blame for that misconception.

Right now, Aaliya's support is her love for Usman, not Zain. But we all know she'll be back to leaning on Zain again in 3 months anyway. :P

yes both of them are lost. And you can see it even more clearly on Zain's face. It's not just Usman's lost he is mourning, he's also mourning the lost of his love also. If only as a mother Suraiya can see that.

And yes now Aaliya's support and strength will be Usman. and I want it to stay like that for a while. And even when she goes back to leaning on Zain, I do not want her to forget her mamu is always there for her and to always take that into account. LOL sometimes even Aaliya needs someone to give her a reminder about that.πŸ˜†