Why is Zain and Aaliyah getting a divorce?

Tehzeeb thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello,
I havent watched the show in a month or so cas of ramadan and I really dont feel like going back and watching all the episodes. Can someone plz fill me in on whats been happening in the show for the last month. Why is zain and Aaliyah getting a divorce and how did Usman mamoo died?
Thank you loves

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well I don't know if you know but Usman had gotten into an elevator accident due to which he ended up being paralyzed in bed.
As for Zain and Aaliya getting divorced, the first rift started due to Riwan and Ayat. You see Aaliya found out that Gauhar's pregnant with Rizwan's child and because of that she stopped Rizyat's wedding and she wanted Rizwan to take responsibility of the child. Zain didn't agree with her on this and it led to a big fight with Suraiya adding fuel to the fire of course.

and then in the meantime Aaliya was secretly giving unani medicine to Usman which Suri had opposed and Zain had even warned her to let Suri make the decision regarding Usman. So Aliya got caught by Suraiya and Suraiya even slapped her.

in all this drama, Nafeesa was filling Shabana and Ghulam's heads about Suri wanting to kill Aaliya to get rid of her. so all this drama happening with Zain and Suraiya got Shabana and Ghulam really worried and they prepared a document of complaint for domestic violence against Suri and got Aaliya's signature by lying to her.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and then in the EID episode, Aliya had gotten poisoned due to Nafeesa. but Nafeesa lied to Shabana and Ghulam got them thinking that Suri was behind it.
Shabana and Ghulam wanted to file the complain but Usman stopped them by holding her hand (unani medicine was actually working). so they threw away the complaint in the bin but Nafeesa took it and filed it to the police.

Zain and suri got arrested. they got beaten up to a pulp for 7 hours. Aaliya had gone to meet Ayat who had ran away with Riwan during that time. And Nafeesa had turned Aaliya's phone off so Aaliya wasn't getting anyone's call. oh and before the eid episode, zain got Rizwant and Ayat married.

of course when she found out she released them. but then usman's health got worse from all this drama and he died.

so everyone in the Abdullah's holds Aaliya responsible for Usman's demise and hence Zain giving her the divorce. He thinks that his mom was right all along now.

Tehzeeb thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for the updade love.Really appriciated

xoxo