Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

I read this post when I was on the train and I was smiling so much, Really, really loved reading this.. Is it just me or has the Beintehaaa song been in your head the whole day? LOL I know thats a bit random but hey!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the way you describe Aaliyah's character, her refusal to take the haq mehr which is totally inline with her character! Completely agree.. I've mentioned this many times but I absolutely adore how dignified Aaliyah is! Gosh what a character๐Ÿ˜›.. and her words.. when she said "need is not always necessary" or something.. than it was like BANG I'M AALIYAH AND I'M BACK WIITH A BANG hehe!!! <-- Thank you to Rehaan and Usman mamu who I miss! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Shazia.. I hate the way she's speaking to Aaliyah "Mujhe bhabhi mat balao!" etc etc.. So rude and I hate it. GOSH! ๐Ÿ˜ก But i'm willing to tolerate her and her words if she proves Aaliyah's innocence!!! hehe

LOL not random at all, it really does stick in your head!

I miss Usman but I love the way BI has still made him an important character. Its not like hey lets kill him off and not look back, he's as much a part of BI now as he was in the past. I loved the little scene he had with Aaliya. The dialogues for Aaliya were bang on, especially the last part she is right this is not about what she needs, its about what she is driven for. I cannot wait to see Aaliya taking charge and keeping Usman's dreams alive.

I know I hated Shazia in that scene too but I will be more than happy to cheer her on if she can expose Nafeesa. Nafeesa needs to go down and Zain needs to repent.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Mandy :) how are you !! i hope u doing very well. i recently joined india forums but never had commented anywhere. Mandy you are doing awesome job by putting up awesome words and with full of positivity regarding the review of each and every episode i just loved your's /zainab's/priyanka's posts everyday , and i will make sure that ill be now active in forum
P.S ... I am hoping that m making any sense here in my words because m hell nervous. . just posted my views on priyanka's zainab's n lastly on your posts mandy. am sory if it doesn't make any sense๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mandy Keep up the positivity and good work here ๐Ÿ‘
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hey Mandy :) how are you !! i hope u doing very well. i recently joined india forums but never had commented anywhere. Mandy you are doing awesome job by putting up awesome words and with full of positivity regarding the review of each and every episode i just loved your's /zainab's/priyanka's posts everyday , and i will make sure that ill be now active in forum

P.S ... I am hoping that m making any sense here in my words because m hell nervous. . just posted my views on priyanka's zainab's n lastly on your posts mandy. am sory if it doesn't make any sense๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mandy Keep up the positivity and good work here ๐Ÿ‘

You make perfect sense! Thank you for liking my post and welcome to the forum, don't be nervous its good to see more BI fans joining in :)
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Mandy . i wana ask something i am little confused about it . whats the matter over there on twitter regarding the fights and bashing going on for or against vivek ? is he confirming that divorce will happen for sure or what ?
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy . i wana ask something i am little confused about it . whats the matter over there on twitter regarding the fights and bashing going on for or against vivek ? is he confirming that divorce will happen for sure or what ?

Oh no, he hasn't given anything away storyline wise whatever is happening on Twitter is offscreen. Vivek gets too worked up about certain tweets.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
o thank you so much for the reply mandy !!.
lets see how the track will unfold and it will be awesome to watch zain & aliya emerging stronger than ever and hoping they will reconcile before the time .
fingers crossed for ZAYA ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Oh no, he hasn't given anything away storyline wise whatever is happening on Twitter is offscreen. Vivek gets too worked up about certain tweets.

Kids don't know wat to ask nd wat nt.
Vivek should nt respond to them.He is nt kid he is matured person.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Kids don't know wat to ask nd wat nt.

Vivek should nt respond to them.He is nt kid he is matured person.

yeah extly !! but i was just confirming ki what was going on there