Aaliya fights back! Suraiya left shocked!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved this episode to bits! CVs have really taken viewers by surprise with this twist and proved that Usman's death was preplanned and needed to take the story forward. I am not at all surprised that Aaliya initially refused to take the haq mehr, it was completely in character for her to do so. Aaliya is just that kind of person

Loved Usman and Aaliya's scene, it was short but to the point. Usman is right, just because Zain has lot faith in her does not mean she should lose faith in herself. Aaliya needs to be strong and I'm glad Rehan was there to put some sense into her. Rehan is right Aaliya should not do this for herself but for Usman who had utmost faith in her, it was not a decision he made in a haste its because he knew Aaliya better than anyone and had her best interests at heart.

Shazia, got to love this character! Shazia can be quite sensible when she wants to be. I think Shazia is getting suspicious of Nafeesa who is more interested in saving her own skin than owning upto what she did, she had the nerve to say Aaliya is responsible for Usman's death now even more than ever I want to see her go down! Go Shazia, go!

My utmost favorite part of the episode though was the last scene, the way Aaliya walked into the board meeting having everyone convinced she would play right into their hands was awesome! Aaliya has turned the tables on the Abdullahs and will now put up a fight. I cannot wait to see a Zain and Aaliya face off in the office, once again these two are fighting the same battle with opposing POVs. Zain thinks Aaliya wants to destroy his father's dreams when in reality she wants to keep them alive.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Zain is very shortsighted anyways...that's why usman knew he had made the right decision by bringing Aliya in his life...well zain...she is here to stay, whether u like it if not...
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree Mandy, the episode was great and I love how it all accelerated, the fact that Usman mamoo came for Aaliya shows how much he loved her and trusted her to be the one who would always find a way around every problem was great.
I also agree with what Rehaan said, Usman mamoo was someone who though far hence the mehr being given to Aaliya when the nikkah was happening and not before he died. Now that Aaliya had accepted the mehr and she's the owner of the property I expect a lot of drama.

Shazia has already proven that she's hungry for money and although she's doing this out of greed, I really want her to find out who done the complaint. I just hope she doesn't keep it to herself and black mail nafeesa over it; but instead finds a way and ensures Zain knows what's happened.

Everyone's facial expressions were worth watching, especially Suraiyas and I just can't wait for the episodes with a lot of kit kit here and there.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today Aliyah has shown she is not weak, not like FLs in other dramas who cry for a number of weeks.
The way she walked into the office letting the Abdullahs believe she is ready to hand everything over was the highlight of the episode. She will be hurt by Zain repeatedly but i hope she gives it him back equally. Neither of them are at fault, but the circumstances have left them at such a delicate point.

Surriya is really annoying me now, does she care more about losing her husband or their property. I feel her love for Usman was very artificial in the sense that she never truly loved him for what he was, a true Bhopali at heart.

Fahad- I expected a lot off him, i thought he would be one of the few people to believe Aliyah couldn't do such a thing. I hope he does come as a helping hand for Aliyah.

And it's Team Shazia for me! You go do your investigations girl! Even if she has the wrong intentions, hope she is successful.

Lastly, lovely post Mandy. Love reading some of the reviews on this forum.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Mandy,

What I took away from this episode was that Usmaan Mamu trusted Aliyah more than his own family. He knew if a day came when he was no more.. he wanted to entrust his property to someone who would keep the family together. Aliyah's values and belief in keeping the family united is what probably gave Usmaan mamu that strength.

Lastly, I think you already know how much i raved about the last 5 min of the episodes hahaha He sat there like a boss and man she walked in like a boss.. ab dono boss boss khelenge! On a serious note .. loved how she came in and very subtly rejected Surraiya's demand of signing the papers. Harshad looked soo damn hot in stubble... my god! Please keep it for a while I love this new look! I am just waiting for Aliyah's new look lol
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Zain is very shortsighted anyways...that's why usman knew he had made the right decision by bringing Aliya in his life...well zain...she is here to stay, whether u like it if not...

He really is Pri and right now he can see nothing beyond what he chooses to see. Zain holds Aaliya responsible for snatching the most important person in his life and wants her to suffer for this but she is not going to let him punish her. This is what I love about Aaliya, she loves him and understands his grief but she will not let herself be his doormat. Whatever he dishes out to her in the coming days, she will surely come fighting back.

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

I agree Mandy, the episode was great and I love how it all accelerated, the fact that Usman mamoo came for Aaliya shows how much he loved her and trusted her to be the one who would always find a way around every problem was great.

I also agree with what Rehaan said, Usman mamoo was someone who though far hence the mehr being given to Aaliya when the nikkah was happening and not before he died. Now that Aaliya had accepted the mehr and she's the owner of the property I expect a lot of drama.

Shazia has already proven that she's hungry for money and although she's doing this out of greed, I really want her to find out who done the complaint. I just hope she doesn't keep it to herself and black mail nafeesa over it; but instead finds a way and ensures Zain knows what's happened.

Everyone's facial expressions were worth watching, especially Suraiyas and I just can't wait for the episodes with a lot of kit kit here and there.

I hope not, this is Shazia's chance to have it all. Shazia can be Aaliya's BFF for her own benefits and have Nafeesa out of her life for good. I want Shazia to use this to her advantage while helping Aaliya out unintentionally. Nafeesa needs to get what is coming to her especially after what happened today.

Suraiya thought she still had the upper hand with Aaliya wanting to give the mehr back but no, you can't get rid of Aaliya that easily nor will she ever be rid of this girl. This is what Usman ensured and I cannot love him more for this. Usman meant what he said to Aaliya, she is never going to be alone because he will always look out for her well being.

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Today Aliyah has shown she is not weak, not like FLs in other dramas who cry for a number of weeks.

The way she walked into the office letting the Abdullahs believe she is ready to hand everything over was the highlight of the episode. She will be hurt by Zain repeatedly but i hope she gives it him back equally. Neither of them are at fault, but the circumstances have left them at such a delicate point.

Surriya is really annoying me now, does she care more about losing her husband or their property. I feel her love for Usman was very artificial in the sense that she never truly loved him for what he was, a true Bhopali at heart.

Fahad- I expected a lot off him, i thought he would be one of the few people to believe Aliyah couldn't do such a thing. I hope he does come as a helping hand for Aliyah.

And it's Team Shazia for me! You go do your investigations girl! Even if she has the wrong intentions, hope she is successful.

Lastly, lovely post Mandy. Love reading some of the reviews on this forum.

Exactly, this is why I love Aaliya. Aaliya could have been shown sitting in a corner and crying about her ill fate, she could have been shown staying those three months while taking all those insults but she didn't. Aaliya walked away and the previous night when she signed those divorce papers without looking back, I cheered her on. This is what a FL should be like, not one who cries or goes OTT with lame dialogues or shouting at the top of her lungs, its about being composed and maintaining your self respect.

I expected this reaction from Fahad but maybe he will be the first to melt towards her as well. Perhaps working with her and observing her he will realize he was wrong to ever think she could do such a thing

Agreed, we all know Shazia is not doing this more for her benefits than to help Aaliya but she has had her suspicions from the start and surely she will be shown trying to find out the truth.

Thanks for reading and replying :)

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Mandy,

What I took away from this episode was that Usmaan Mamu trusted Aliyah more than his own family. He knew if a day came when he was no more.. he wanted to entrust his property to someone who would keep the family together. Aliyah's values and belief in keeping the family united is what probably gave Usmaan mamu that strength.

Lastly, I think you already know how much i raved about the last 5 min of the episodes hahaha He sat there like a boss and man she walked in like a boss.. ab dono boss boss khelenge! On a serious note .. loved how she came in and very subtly rejected Surraiya's demand of signing the papers. Harshad looked soo damn hot in stubble... my god! Please keep it for a while I love this new look! I am just waiting for Aliyah's new look lol

Gagan, definitely! Usman saw his family driven by greed, he could not trust any of them. Rehan was right to say this is a man who thought long term, this was a well thought out decision and Aaliya will surely not disappoint him.

Oh yes, I read your posts on FB 😆 I loved the way she confidently walked in and said while she does not need this mehr, she will take it! The way she and Zain stared at each other was damn good, you just know a huge face off is coming our way

Harshad does look good and thank goodness he is back in suits and not those skittle blazers he was sporting for a while.

Yes, Aaliya needs a new look it doesn't have to be extreme but now she is the owner of a huge empire so naturally she needs to look like one :)
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Stuning post Mandy
agree with everything you have analayed
n our strong Aaliya's journey begins not as someone's wife but her mamu's bhanji so Zain be ready darling 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Stuning post Mandy

agree with everything you have analayed
n our strong Aaliya's journey begins not as someone's wife but her mamu's bhanji so Zain be ready darling 😊

Exactly! I'm looking forward to Aaliya having her own identity, being independant it will be good for her. Zain is in for one hell of a fight, bring it on CVs!!!
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on Post Mandy!!!
Suris reaction was worth watching...lol