AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Guys in this IV..Gunjan was teasing our beloved Harshad Arora about something or someone...so what do you think she was telling him...put words into the mouth of harshad ,gunjan and suchitra mam ..

#MISSION 650

Please do comment 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lol by looking at the title I guessed what this was about
And people have speculated lots of things I also tried to listen could only hear the words same place that's all.

And as much as people bash Gunjan I don't dislike her. She just doesn't take shit. I just don't like someone else's sarcastic replies to fans and enjoyment in causing a buzz.
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A friend gave the script of their conversation as I remember. She heard the conversation with her high quality headphones. She said both gunjan and suchi tease him because of preetika.

(I wrote this without any harshika shipping idea, I'm just writing what she heard)

By the way, please somebody tell me how old is gunjan? I searched on the internet but I couldnt find anything.

Edited by Microprocessor - 10 years ago
ipkkndfan25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

A friend gave the script of their conversation as I remember. She heard the conversation with her high quality headphones. She said both gunjan and suchi tease him because of preetika.

(I wrote this without any harshika shipping idea, I'm just writing what she heard)

By the way, please somebody tell me how old is gunjan? I searched on the internet but I couldnt find anything.

Do you mind sharing the script with us? I just want to know the breakdown of the conversation.