u.a1254 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
(I hope you like it. I have so many ideas to share. I was out of city for Eid and had cousins come over the next week... now I am free and will post lots of One shots. My other fanfic. I am actually stuck over there. I write the next part soon in it too.)
(this is a small one.)

Abhi and Pragya woke up to loud banging on the door. Pragya quickly got up and opened it. Robin was at the door, frantic.

"Pragya mam.. woh.. Daadi." Robin tried to explain. At the mention of Daadi's name Abhi and Pragya dashed towards her room.

"Abhi?" Aaliyah said scared. "Daadi is not opening her eyes. I've called the doctor. He would be here soon."

"Daadi?" Abhi said sitting next to her. "Daadi? Wake up Daadi. Wake up!" Just then the doctor came and he began to check Daadi. 

"I'm sorry." The doctor told him. "She suffered a heart attack. She's no more." Abhi just stared at the doctor in disbelief. Everyone was shocked out of wits. Daadi had passed away. 

Her funeral had been quick. No one had the time to let go. There were people come and going but despite the death of Daadi, Tannu hadn't come. She had chosen her photoshoot over the funeral. Abhi after hearing this had banished her from his life. After this all was over, no one but Pragya saw Abhi quietly leaving for his room.

Abhi was in his room shocked beyong his wits. He had no idea what to do. Daadi had always been there for him. Every second of his life. After his parents passed away, Daadi had became his everything. She couldn't just leave him like this. Who will he go to if he's troubled? Who will he go to if he wants to share something? Who will scold him but love him as well? Who?

He felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Pragya. She was crying. Her eyes were red and swollen. Yet, she had come to comfort him. He slowly stood up and hugged her. Pragya was initially shocked but she started to comfort him. Slowly Abhi let go. He started crying. He would never see his Daadi again. Never would he feel the warmth of her embrace. Never would he feel her motherly love, never would he see her smile again. He slowly fell on his knees. Pragya sat right beside him, supporting him.

"What will I do?" Abhi said. "Who will be there for me? Who will be there when I would need someone to talk to? Who will be there to scold me when I make a mistake? Who will be there to help me through everything? Who? Daadi can't leave me like this. She promised to stay by my side. She promised! Now she'll never come back!"

"I'm here." Pragya replied her voice was husky from the all the crying. "I can't take the place of Daadi, no one can but I'll try to be there with you when you need someone to talk to, someone who'll help you get through this. You can't blame Daadi for this. Life and death is not in the hands of anyone but God. I am sure, she would be sent straight to heaven. She'll be happy but if she'll see you in this state, she won't be happy in her afterlife. You have to be strong. You have to hold one, not for your sake but for her. If you will be happy, she will be happier. All she wants is you to be happy and live a life without sorrow. You have to do it for Daadi."

Abhi looked at Pragya. She knew what to say to him. Tannu on the other hand, had discarded him saying everyone has to leave, it's not a big deal but Pragya had comforted him. That moment he realized that Daadi was right. Pragya is the best wife he could ever find. The best soulmate he could look for and at this moment of distress he realized the true natures people and how he had misunderstood them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Homeslice thumbnail
Aah. Touchy one. Well written!Edited by TeriGalliyan. - 9 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Nice story it's good he realised finally that she is the best wife and will always be there for him
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awww :( really touchy!

But loved it
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Like everyone said, it was touchy. Hadn't expect Dadi to die, but it was cute
Jidnyasa thumbnail
very differnt stroyline...