Aliyah's haq-e-Mehr

yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone.
I am now slightly confused. Rehan said that this divorce is not possible, didn't he? This is due to the conditions Usman Abdullah had put. Now, in today's episode, we did not get to know about those conditions, did we? I watch Beinhtehaa online and the starting is kind of weird, so it could be that something was left out?

Aliyah:
    • Are 51% shares of Barkat Group, her Nikkah gift or does she receive the 51% ownership only if she is divorced? (There is a difference between Nikkah and divorce gift, right? Or are they the same?)
    • Assuming Nikkah and divorce gifts are not the same...If 51% shares are her Nikkah gift, what is her divorce gift?

Usman Abdullah's will:
  • So, it seems, that if Aliyah has been given 51% of BG already, 49% of BG has to be distributed among the Abdullahs, right? We still did not see Rehan reading out his will.
Surayah:
    • Her only wish is to get "even" with the "Bohpalis". Usman Abdullah's words could not affect her when he was alive and tried to tell her multiple times that Aliyah is a good human being. She could not respect his decision when he was alive, and after his death - she not only continues to show her hatred towards Aliyah, but now has Zain brainwashed too.

Shazia/Nafeesa:
    • So, Shazia is likely to find out that Nafeesa was behind it out. Will Nafeesa have to pay for it so early already? Will she be kicked out and will she then start living with Rizwan and start harming their relationship? I guess, all this will take some time.
Zain:
    • Now that Aliyah has accepted the ownership, she will have to bear Zain's rudeness on daily basis. Zain, in order to save Barkat Group, what will he do?

Aliyah is on a mission - she wants to show the world that she is innocent and good enough to run the business - and this, she is only doing for her Mamu's sake. This is what I call "true love and respect." Excited about this track...yet still a bit confused regarding the whole divorce/nikkah/will thingy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Theres no separate divorce and nikkah gift.She got her meher on her nikkah so this 51% is hers regardless divorce happens or not.
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Theres no separate divorce and nikkah gift.She got her meher on her nikkah so this 51% is hers regardless divorce happens or not.

Really? This is so super cool! So, divorce or not, she is the boss! 😃😆👏

But I still didn't get Rehan's initial statement that this divorce is not possible.
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ofcourse divorce is not possibl cz no1 in abdullah family want aaliya to own BR...if he dont divorce aalia atleast he has ryts on it.😆
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Ofcourse divorce is not possibl cz no1 in abdullah family want aaliya to own BR...if he dont divorce aalia atleast he has ryts on it.😆

Awesome! 😆

Now I hope they show a more careful Aliyah who does not trust blindly and does not sign without reading the document so that nobody can fool her. Suraya had prepared the papers so that Aliyah hands over her 51% - I hope no one misuses those papers (that would be too much of a repetition).

Rehan as a mentor is doing a good job and I hope that stays that way. I wouldn't like the idea of someone who calls Zain his brother end up being with his ex-wife.
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago