Cinnamonn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So regret not watching BI cause now i have no idea why zain is angry at aliya so whats going on i know about barkat royale and stuff and why is one of the bahu's face brusied someone fill me inπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Actually Nafisa and Shazia fall down into a puddle and hence Fahad got Shazia first and Nafisa got hurt. And the barkat stuff is all that Osman is dead, Zain is heartless, and Aaliya is speechless. Including ShaLam who are completely wrong as they filed a domestic violence case against Surraiya and Zain. Osman has given Aaliya 51% share of the WHOLE Barkat. Zain thinks Aaliya is responsible for all this (Osman's death) including the whole household. However, Shazia is finding something fishy in Nafisa cause she is acting weird. Aaliya is staying at Rehaan's house as she has been discluded from the Barkat Villa.

Hope this clears it out!
Ask for further more please!
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Actually Nafisa and Shazia fall down into a puddle and hence Fahad got Shazia first and Nafisa got hurt. And the barkat stuff is all that Osman is dead, Zain is heartless, and Aaliya is speechless. Including ShaLam who are completely wrong as they filed a domestic violence case against Surraiya and Zain. Osman has given Aaliya 51% share of the WHOLE Barkat. Zain thinks Aaliya is responsible for all this (Osman's death) including the whole household. However, Shazia is finding something fishy in Nafisa cause she is acting weird. Aaliya is staying at Rehaan's house as she has been discluded from the Barkat Villa.

Hope this clears it out!
Ask for further more please!

okay thanks deary πŸ˜ƒ so Osman died and Zain is blaming aliya 😲 wow😲
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariarai

okay thanks deary πŸ˜ƒ so Osman died and Zain is blaming aliya 😲 wow😲

no need to thank me!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ