This is called upstaging the plot!

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Aaj toh bas Maza aa Gaya #bi dekh kar...rocking Epi!!...can't wait to watch what happens from now...shazia is easy to decode...she will Immediately come to Aliya's side at least superficially...zain will be a stubborn n dangerous fool...suraiyya will keep with her beloved pastime...plotting n planning...lol...fahad will keep looking hurt n confused...n the lovely fights between Aliya n zain will resume...mush is boring anyways!!...n of course how can I forget nafeesa...she is a loser...good for nothing...I just wish ghulam n Shabana keep out n not show their constipated looks...
Edited by Pr1yanka - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You are soo right man!!!! i agree with you...
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

You are soo right man!!!! i agree with you...

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š Thx

Word Count: 1

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

.I just wish ghulam n Shabana keep out n not show their constipated looks..

@bold: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeeh

@bold: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They lost connect with me when they kept their daughter in dark while getting her signature, besides the fact that they refuse to agree they have done something horribly wrong, especially Shabana...get on my nerves
Edited by Pr1yanka - 10 years ago
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They lost connect with me when they kept their daughter in dark while getting her signature, besides the fact that they refuse to agree they have done something horribly wrong, especially Shabana...get on my nerves

The fact that they refuse to regret their action makes eveything more horrible. Actually unforgivable and reason to cut all ties with them. How can you protect your daughter in a way that it ruins her life is beyond my understanding.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Pri good to see you posting here! I figured you'd enjoy this track, I loved tonight's episode! I knew Aaliya would initially refuse because that is who she is but Rehan and Usman both said things she needed to hear. Aaliya needs to fight, if not for herself then for the one person who had the utmost faith in her.

I agree about ZaYa, I mean I love them and the romance phase was great but it couldn't be that way forever. I am liking this phase to their relationship, its painful but intense! I can't wait to see them facing off in the office.
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Pri good to see you posting here! I figured you'd enjoy this track, I loved tonight's episode! I knew Aaliya would initially refuse because that is who she is but Rehan and Usman both said things she needed to hear. Aaliya needs to fight, if not for herself then for the one person who had the utmost faith in her.

I agree about ZaYa, I mean I love them and the romance phase was great but it couldn't be that way forever. I am liking this phase to their relationship, its painful but intense! I can't wait to see them facing off in the office.

Hi Mandy... yeah had been away from here for a while...bi was kinda dragging...and then usman's death news just totally lost me...but u know that...I'm always for tracks for the woman to undo the wrong unto her...that is why I wanted to see nafeesa go get shazia n suraiyya for the immense wrong they did unto her...but she totally screwed up her plot by selfishly accusing Aliya of murdering...that just was wrong on all levels...so now all for Aliya going bk to what she was before...feisty bhopali girl...the one shown in the initial few Epi...
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

u know that...I'm always for tracks for the woman to undo the wrong unto her...that is why I wanted to see nafeesa go get shazia n suraiyya for the immense wrong they did unto her...but she totally screwed up her plot by selfishly accusing Aliya of murdering...that just was wrong on all levels...so now all for Aliya going bk to what she was before...feisty bhopali girl...the one shown in the initial few Epi...

I just loved wt you hav written above... !!!!!

@bold and red: Very truee...
Even during the Suri-Zain prison incident, I was happy inside that atleast Nafeesa cud do sumthing against Suri, for wat they have done to her !!! I really wanted Nafeesa to get insaaf. But the raastha Nafeesa chose for this was wrong, I would ve had more respect towards her if she fought her ladaai bravely... face to face...