Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
BACK AGAIN WITH MY QUICK REVIEW...TOday watching the episode...I CAN REVEAL...
3 REASONS TO WATCH
1-ALIYA...HER REFUSAL THAN ACCEPTANCE TO THE MEHR WAS TOTALLY👏...PREETIKA AGAIN FANTABULOUS...
2-REHAAN CONVINCING HER TO ACCEPT MEHR...WAS GOOD...HE WAS LIKE MAMU BEING THE GUIDE...EVEN THOUGH ZAIN COULD NOT UNDERSTAND...HE WAS ATLEAST ABLE TO CONVINCE ALIYA...GOOD JOB
3-NAFEESA...SHAZIA is not going to leave you alone...😆

3 LIKES...
1-MAMU...YOUR ONE SENTENCE HAD ALL THE REASONS TO SAY YOU ARE TRULY ALIYAS BEST FRIEND...SHE NEEDED AN ANSWER...YOU PROVIDED THAT...
2-ALIYA...OK LET US JUST SAY THE MORE YOU INSULT HER THE MORE STRONGER SHE GETS...HER CHANGING HER STANCE PROVED SHE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GAIN THE LOST RESPECT BACK👏...and also it was not possible without REHAAN
3-SHAZIA...😆 THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHE SAID SOMETHING RIGHT...LET US ASK SORRY TO ALIYA...It was🤣

3 HATES...
1-I BEGIN WITH NAFEESA...HOW CAN SHE ACCUSE ALIYA OF MURDERING MAMU SO EASILY...WITHOUT GUILT...Your days are nearing DEAR...
2-ZAIN...THE WAY HE SAID "US LADKI" AND BHOPALI SAYA was just OUCH
3-SURAIYA...WOULD NOT IT END WITH HER...she is poisoning her son too much...I WISH HER HATE FOR BHOPAL COMES SOONER OR LATER...

3 EXPECTATIONS ON MONDAY...
1- "ALIYA THE BOSS"-WAITING FOR HER FIRST MOVE...
2- SHAZIA...expose NAFEESA...YOU WILL BE HONOURED BY US😉
3- LIMITED REHAAN ALIYA SCENES MORE ZAYA...WE saw too much today...

DO COMMENT...IF I'M WRONG SOME WHERE

Edited by 786ahf - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great post
and yes limited scenes of rehaan aliya
mOre zaya scenes
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome post👏
Totally agree we want more ZaYa scenes and minimum Rehan and Aliya scenes.i always cringe when I watch those 2 2gethor onscreen.
I want Zain to calm down with his insults and torture next week,I'm hating it!!
plz Shazia find out the truth ASAP we will get Aliya to hand over that 51% share to you.
Aliya has given up on her marriage😭 I hope she reads those love notes next week and thinks of fighting for her marriage and her rights.
Zain miah get ready to grovel cuz Aliya ain't gona forgive you easily this time.
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post 😊 Looking forward to ZaYa scenes in the office, free from three chudails 😉
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Awsome post👏

Totally agree we want more ZaYa scenes and minimum Rehan and Aliya scenes.i always cringe when I watch those 2 2gethor onscreen.
I want Zain to calm down with his insults and torture next week,I'm hating it!!
plz Shazia find out the truth ASAP we will get Aliya to hand over that 51% share to you.
Aliya has given up on her marriage😭 I hope she reads those love notes next week and thinks of fighting for her marriage and her rights.
Zain miah get ready to grovel cuz Aliya ain't gona forgive you easily this time.

Agree SHAZIA it's all yours if you give us ZAYA back😆
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post
I wish shazia play a major role in exposing nafeesa n in a way help zaya also be it for her own benefit
n aliya plzz dear read those love notes I'm eager to knw whtz there n may be these notes give aliya strength to fight back as nw she has given up on everything her marriage her love zain...so may be these notes help her to stay strong...nt to give up so early she still hv time to get everything back.
Zain nt to behave too badly with her ... better he take care of wht he is doing cuz after everything sort out he has to pay for it.
tahirzae thumbnail
Tou kiya rehaan aur aliya ki shadi nahi hogi ,zain aur aliya hi alag hogayee tou kon dekhee ga ye drama plzz some tell me
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahirzae

Tou kiya rehaan aur aliya ki shadi nahi hogi ,zain aur aliya hi alag hogayee tou kon dekhee ga ye drama plzz some tell me

No it is not going to happen...yes ZAYA have separated but when truth comes out...zain will regret and go back to ALIYA...no worries..
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes...you are absolutely right dear
If we get Rehan-Aaliya scenes more than Zain-Aaliya...I'm sure that i will cut my TV screen into halff...
Theres a limit to which i can tolerate this
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Yes...you are absolutely right dear

If we get Rehan-Aaliya scenes more than Zain-Aaliya...I'm sure that i will cut my TV screen into halff...
Theres a limit to which i can tolerate this

Let us hope so...but I want him to expose NAFEESA coz he is the only one who can do that...at present...