DIL DIYA DARD LIYA

meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi All
Thank God its a Friday and I can share my feelings with you, my friends on IF.
As I had hoped in my last post that there will be a rider to Mamu's will,which I had expected that he would have added that in case Aaliya refuses to accept the meher terms her share should go to the charity he donated to every year.
Then the Abdullahas (maybe not Zain and Fahad)would have accepted Aaliya with no choice.
Surraiya your trepidation was misplaced, I thought you should have known Osman Abdullah better than anyone else.Also,the comment in the boardroom saying "dafa karo" to Aaliya !! TUT TUT BEWARE MAMU IS WATCHING.
Zain,you still surprise me,you knew your father quite well and you also know Aaliya is not manipulative or greedy.But I guess you are hurt and angry take your time dear.
Nafeesa apne gunahon ko yaad karo.
Shaazia you are too funny.
Rehan SMART BUOY !

Arz kiya hai ! Surraiya Begum and the Abdullahas
Mamu ne
WILL DIYA DARD DIYA😭
what say guys ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great Post and You Nicely Penned it down...
meditation thumbnail
Great Post and You Nicely Penned it down..

Thanks Buddy! I don't know if I missed it does Zain know that Aaliya is staying in Rehaan's house ?
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post 😊 Don't think Zain knows about Aaliya living in Rehan's house or to be honest he doesn't care enough to know her where about at the moment😭 Hope she moves in to one of the executive suites in BR 😉
meditation thumbnail
Nice post 😊 Don't think Zain knows about Aaliya living in Rehan's house or to be honest he doesn't care enough to know her where about at the moment😭 Hope she moves in to one of the executive suites in BR 😉

Brilliant idea !! Imagine Surraiya's face 😛Aaliya ordering for a milkshake after a work out in her presence ooo I'm waiting to see her expression.Do you remember that for a short time Surraiya was very nice to Aaliya then in spite of Barkat being exposed she continued to hate Aaliya,I think the woman is insecure (in spite of the confidence she emits) she hated Shabana becoz Usmaan saab doted on her and then Aaliya came and took her "son away from her" such women are weird (they actually exsist) they don't realise they lose more out of the "hate game" then they would if they remained friendly.Par kya karun main janam main hoon aadat se majboor 👏
meditation thumbnail