08/08 Its tym to Believe Urself Alya !

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Epi ws Good !! Really Feeling Bad fr Alya !!! After Separation they are No More the ZaYa they were , That Pain Destroteyed Two Beautifull ppl !!!

Zain !! I cant believe him , It seems like He is Heartless Now 😔 Alya didnt take Her Haq e Meher & He didnt evn felt anything again listening his Mom !! Surya 😡 Zain shd respect his Dad Every decision , How cn he think His Dad make Wrong Decision?? *Plz Someone Take Zain Out of his Momy Kaan Bharoing session 🤬 , Otherwise He ll lose himself *

Alya !!Poor girl I m very happy he took Haq e Meher !! *Tight Slap on Abdullah's Face 🥳 esp Surrya * I really want to see a Strong Alya in Office *
I have mixed feeling *I dont want Alya to Beg Zain fr frgiving her Bt In meantime I want her to do some efforts to save her pride , Her Nikah just fr Mamu (Bt I think Rehan ll do it ) *

So Now those who think tht As Alya take Haq e Meher So Divorce is Completed So the Answer is
Alya is the owner of 51% of Barkat Frm the day of Nikah & She is jst taking it Now ! Nothing cn change the Reality of Iddah & Nullifying Divorce process !!

Few things tht I want to see in coming Epis
-Proper Scene with beautifull editing of ZaYa missing eachother
-Alya plz read Love Notes
-Someone cherofying Alya in office & Zain in anger try to beat him & tht person replied She is Not ur Wife & He feeling Bad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 summary.
I m so scared seeing Zain like dis everyday.He's bcm inhuman & I jst can't imagine d day he knows d truth,Wots he gonna do to himself.He's destroying himself.
And my sherni Aaliya.I jst want this track to unfold ASAP.

I absolutely can't stand Rehan with Aaliya in one frame.Period.
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Gr8 summary.
I m so scared seeing Zain like dis everyday.He's bcm inhuman & I jst can't imagine d day he knows d truth,Wots he gonna do to himself.He's destroying himself.
And my sherni Aaliya.I jst want this track to unfold ASAP.

I absolutely can't stand Rehan with Aaliya in one frame.Period.

plz give Zain one reason to forgive Alya , Tht day we ll get our Zaon back !!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post n trust me our strong Aaliya's journey starts from today. when it's regarding mamu no one else matters to Aaliya n Zain you have changed yourself but now be ready to see Aaliya in a new form cuz only then your assumations of her being greedy will be true because after all she is MKB so being greedy for mamu is not wrong... go for it Aaliya.
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Great post n trust me our strong Aaliya's journey starts from today. when it's regarding mamu no one else matters to Aaliya n Zain you have changed yourself but now be ready to see Aaliya in a new form cuz only then your assumations of her being greedy will be true because after all she is MKB so being greedy for mamu is not wrong... go for it Aaliya.

Thnks 😃
For the sake of Mamu I want her to save her Nikah !!
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup awesome post and i agree...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zain turn a heartless and brainless now.till Suri is with him no hope for him to get his brain back.i don't know how he going to forgive himself to become so cruel to Aliya. Aliya till so goody goody with Abdullahs which make me proud of her more but i want her to give back to everyone specially to Zain.can't wait for her to join office and make her own identity as Aliya to make her mamu proud.
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"Only love can hurt like this" Puloma Faith track...