Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Exactly the youngest one is acting like the eldest oneI so wanna go and console him😆Jokes apart Zain needs Aliya the most right now😊

And she did tell him that... Aaliya knows this family.. She knew no one would be bothered about him, when he'd be the one affected worst by Mamu's death. Only Zain threw it back.

Given the trend CVs follow, all of this will come back to haunt Zain. I really want both of them together grieving at Mamu's grave.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

And she did tell him that... Aaliya knows this family.. She knew no one would be bothered about him, when he'd be the one affected worst by Mamu's death. Only Zain threw it back.

Given the trend CVs follow, all of this will come back to haunt Zain. I really want both of them together grieving at Mamu's grave.

Both of them need each other right now. @BOLD I want that too !!!
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LOL, we blame the cvs nevertheless, bunch of freaks basically.😆

OMGG STOP ME TOO, ughhh why isnt the weekend passing already. I want so many things to happen

Oh and the director retweeted me LOL

Tell me about it.. Never felt the weekend would drag like this.. 😆

Me too.. Even Namrata kept on retweeting. But Twitter turned into a not so good place thereafter so I ran off 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone tell me what happened on twitter today?LOL
-Aashima- thumbnail

Can someone tell me what happened on twitter today?LOL

No idea 🥱
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LOL everyone was talking about it doe, i always miss the action
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail

LOL everyone was talking about it doe, i always miss the action

Is it 😲 I came to know from u. Lemme go and check. And go follow me there 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Definitely first and foremost she needed to be reminded that she shouldnt degrade herself for people who dont care and wont get affected. Rehans convincing was also needed, she needed to be told that she cant just back down she needs to find out who the real culprit behind all this mess is, she cant just sit there. Mammu worked hard for this relationship and it cant be just destroyed just like that.

Exactly and as soon as Zain finds out the truth, the man will be more devastated than ever. I want Shazia to find out the truth, I think she will be the better person to reveal than Rehan

Exactly Z! While the rest of the Abdullahs could care less about her there was one who did, who fought for her against all odds and she cannot let his faith in her go to waste. Aaliya needs to fight back.

I also agree about Shazia needing to be the one to tell Zain not Rehan. Zain would never believe Rehan since he already believes Rehan is siding with Aaliya over him, so it needs to come from the least likely person and that is Shazia. I am sure Shazia would find a way to trap Nafeesa good, like mentioned in this thread when it comes to money Shazia becomes sharp. Shazia will surely make the truth come out. I cannot see her keeping quiet or trying to blackmail Nafeesa when she can gain so much more from speaking the truth.

Rehan needs to keep his distance, I mean so far he's been written well but I don't want to see him interferring too much in ZaYa's matters. He can be the voice of reason from time to time but let these two battle it out.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Is it 😲 I came to know from u. Lemme go and check. And go follow me there 😆

Yea, LOL, idk? tell me your name einstein
-Facetious- thumbnail
Arey the same old thing people..forget it.